Author Topic: BREAKING! Newly Released Audio Features Donald Trump Talking About Threesomes, Period Sex And His ‘Voluptuous’ Daughter’s Breasts  (Read 13748 times)

Offline roamer_1

To be fair, it is simply the nomination of a liberal Democrat as the GOP Presidential candidate that is going to give us Hillary.  But you are correct about the GOP being the Stupid Party.

That's right. Whatever happens to be exposed is a simple matter of 'our' side going starstruck ga-ga and all hopey-changey instead of properly vetting the candidate in the first place back in the primary.

Online DB

That's right. Whatever happens to be exposed is a simple matter of 'our' side going starstruck ga-ga and all hopey-changey instead of properly vetting the candidate in the first place back in the primary.

Let's be honest. Trump was a well known NY liberal, long time Clinton friend and womanizer long before this run. He wrote books about his sexual exploits and visited Stern multiple times to talk about it. He was also a friend of Jeffery Epstein, "traveling" with him on his plane. A lack of vetting wasn't the problem. The "conservatives" who voted for this train wreck are the problem. They sold everything for a "wall" offered by a con man.

And in spite of everything flowing out the sewer many of them still refuse to believe they were conned.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Let's be honest. Trump was a well known NY liberal, long time Clinton friend and womanizer long before this run. He wrote books about his sexual exploits and visited Stern multiple times to talk about it. He was also a friend of Jeffery Epstein, "traveling" with him on his plane. A lack of vetting wasn't the problem. The "conservatives" who voted for this train wreck are the problem. They sold everything for a "wall" offered by a con man.

And in spite of everything flowing out the sewer many of them still refuse to believe they were conned.

Exactly.  It was well known even before he ran.  ****sheep****

Transcript of Trump's Toast at Ivanka's 2009 Wedding

Satire

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/4/5/1510804/-Transcript-of-Trump-s-Toast-at-Ivanka-s-2009-Wedding

AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline roamer_1

Exactly right... while believing every little bit of twitter-pated gossip about far more venerable and Conservative candidates - All of which turned out to be lies.

Gofigger.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Hoodat

HA HA HA HA  I,m  so right wing your head would spin

How do you reconcile your self-described "right wing" status with your support of a Presidential candidate who is as liberal as Donald Trump?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Norm Lenhart

How do you reconcile your self-described "right wing" status with your support of a Presidential candidate who is as liberal as Donald Trump?

If he actually thinks he's a conservative, the only answer is Self deception.

Offline Longmire

You keep ignoring the FACT that what Trump was describing was illegal.  It was sexual assault.

This is a lie, stop your wicked lying.  :nono:

Offline Norm Lenhart

Offline Charlespg

Trump a liberal

he's anti open borders ,wants a end to unfettered  Muslim immigration and supports bring back jobs
and has condemned Hillerys call for gun control
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Online LMAO

Think of it like a woman who is dating a man who everyone else can see is a bum and a first rate loser. The woman doesn't see what everyone else sees because she is in love. Her emotional part of the brain has taken over the rational part
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

Trump a liberal

he's anti open borders ,wants a end to unfettered  Muslim immigration and supports bring back jobs

Trump is center left.

He has also called for more spending, no entitlement reform, expansion of the libel laws, punitive tariffs, more government involvment in healthcare,  a new entitlement program, and has supported  "No fly, no Buy"
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 11:52:24 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Charlespg

This is a lie, stop your wicked lying.  :nono:
Trump was talking  trash about woman  who throw themselves at powerful men,his comments were stupid but there are not illegal nor do they rise to the level of  rape

Offline Norm Lenhart

Trump a liberal

He backed off the first two entirely, has an econ policy that further hurts jobs and has his own gun control plans.

Offline Longmire

A lack of vetting wasn't the problem.

A lack of toughness then on the part of the rest of the Republican field, who one assumes either didn't think the Howard Stern stuff was damaging (it really isn't) or didn't want to get any dirt on their shiny wing-tip shoes.

Either way if Trump was a bad as some are now trying to portray him, it would be incumbent on his primary opponents to draw attention to it.

Blaming his own supporters now for not digging up dirt on Trump is ridiculous.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Trump was talking  trash about woman  who throw themselves at powerful men,his comments were stupid but there are not illegal nor do they rise to the level of  rape

Wanna bet? Show where they threw themselves at Trump when his own statement shows they did their best to reject him.

Or do you believe 'no' doesn't mean 'no' like any other liberal?

Offline Norm Lenhart

A lack of toughness then on the part of the rest of the Republican field, who one assumes either didn't think the Howard Stern stuff was damaging (it really isn't) or didn't want to get any dirt on their shiny wing-tip shoes.

Either way if Trump was a bad as some are now trying to portray him, it would be incumbent on his primary opponents to draw attention to it.

Blaming his own supporters now for not digging up dirt on Trump is ridiculous.

Actually they did. People like you ignored them.

Online LMAO

Of course Trump isn't going to be arrested for comments. That's not the issue. It's with the electorate were he's going to pay.

I think we are going to see record numbers of people stay home due to the two choices we have this year

Barry Goldwater

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have always thought of myself as being the craziest most weird guy that I have ever known.

No more. After reading all this, there is no way to compete. You guys have me beat by miles. Many miles, before I sleep.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline kevindavis007

FR has a thread up about this.

No one cares.  "This is why I like him", "it's just a father complimenting his daughter", "we're not electing a monk", etc., etc.

Talk about hypocrisy.. If Bill Clinton had said this, they would be up in arms.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline Charlespg

Of course Trump isn't going to be arrested for comments. That's not the issue. It's with the electorate were he's going to pay.

I think we are going to see record numbers of people stay home due to the two choices we have this year
I agree i'd rather have somebody else then Trump ,but we can survive four years of him and if necessary  impeach him ,Hillery on the other hand will **** this country up for good  and she  or her VP  will continue Obamas legacy of weak foreign  policy  ,as well  as corruption and incompetence ..I knew that Trumps was a  boorish jackass from day one   like I knew about his comments on the Howard Stern show   but we are not voting for the parish priest here  If we get Hillery she be in for 8 years if she does not kick the bucket  and she sure cant be impeached ..the only recourse would be a Civil war .

Offline Norm Lenhart

I agree i'd rather have somebody else then Trump ,but we can survive four years of him and if necessary  impeach him ,Hillery on the other hand will **** this country up for good  and she  or her VP  will continue Obamas legacy of weak foreign  policy  ,as well  as corruption and incompetence ..I knew that Trumps was a  boorish jackass from day one   like I knew about his comments on the Howard Stern show   but we are not voting for the parish priest here  If we get Hillery she be in for 8 years if she does not kick the bucket  and she sure cant be impeached ..the only recourse would be a Civil war .

You can impeach Hillary just as easily. If you try impeaching Trump, the GOP stops the dems. If you try impeaching Hillary, the Dems stop the GOP.  So Impeachment isn't gonna happen.

You people guaranteed Hillary when you sided with Trump. Period. you were warned and everything we said would happen, did. Admit your mistake to yourselves and stop complaining of the consequence of your choices.

Offline Longmire

If you try impeaching Trump, the GOP stops the dems. If you try impeaching Hillary, the Dems stop the GOP.  So Impeachment isn't gonna happen.

What are you saying here Norma, that the system is rigged and the constitution is broken?   :pondering:

It sounds a little Trumpy if you ask me...

Offline Norm Lenhart

What are you saying here Norma, that the system is rigged and the constitution is broken?   :pondering:

To you, Trump sounds conservative so I doubt you should trust your hearing.

No matter. In a month he will be back to his business life anyway.

Offline kevindavis007

@Longmire

The system is NOT RIGGED nor the CONSTITUTION IS NOT BROKEN...

Impeaching the President is one thing, but to remove the President from office via impeachment is next to impossible. Reason: YOU NEED 2/3 of the SENATE TO REMOVE THE PRESIDENT FROM OFFICE.  Do you really think the Dems are going to vote remove Hillary from office?
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org