Author Topic: BREAKING! Newly Released Audio Features Donald Trump Talking About Threesomes, Period Sex And His ‘Voluptuous’ Daughter’s Breasts  (Read 13730 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
My new election year shirt.

Seems appropriate.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 05:28:53 pm by Luis Gonzalez »
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
My new election year shirt.

Seems appropriate.

I am going to have one made about where we got our candidates for this election.

From the New York sewer.

Trump
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 03:08:12 pm by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Wingnut

I am going to have one made about where we got our candidates for this election.

From the New York sewer.

Trump

Amazing likeness of his trumpness in his natural habitat if I may say

Offline kevindavis007

He thinks whatever he needs to in order to push Donald Trump at any cost. Facts like those you mentioned don't impact that at all for him and his cohorts.

Trump matters. Nothing else. Pretty selfish.

Just stating the obvious. In all fairness, no one is going to get impeached for a long time.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Norm Lenhart

Just stating the obvious. In all fairness, no one is going to get impeached for a long time.

And thats the truth of it. The GOP refused to shut down the Govt and gave the dems all they asked for. The odds of them impeaching their own are zero. The odds of impeaching a Dem are the same after Clinton.

Dems never would even consider impeaching a Dem. and would love a Trump in power to blame.

Online DB

Considering the wild accusations of criminal wrongdoing being made here by a malignant few, are you really surprised?  :shrug:

So you've decided to die on Trump Hill...

For a NY conman... Never thought any self respecting "conservative" would do that...

Offline musiclady

For a NY conman... Never thought any self respecting "conservative" would do that...

Longmire is neither self respecting, nor conservative.

This issue is the test.  If you defend a politician's molestation of women, there is nothing that politician can do to turn away your affection.

Those who are defending Trump this time, have no self-respect, nor values.

The fact that guys like Longmire are actually blaming others for the sins of his hero and himself, is a pathetic illustration of how debasing idolatry is.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

This issue is the test.  If you defend a politician's molestation of women, there is nothing that politician can do to turn away your affection.

The fact that guys like Longmire are actually blaming others for the sins of his hero and himself, is a pathetic illustration of how debasing idolatry is.

I'm going to ask this simple question.. If Trump was running as a Dem, and this came out how many people would still be defending Trump?

Online libertybele

Those who continue to defend Trump illustrate just how far morality, Christianity and integrity have fallen by the wayside. 

God help us.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

Those who continue to defend Trump illustrate just how far morality, Christianity and integrity have fallen by the wayside. 

God help us.

Amen!  May God have mercy on us.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline kevindavis007

None!! And there should be none defending him as a Republican. What he has said and done his entire life is not worthy of support no matter which party.

Thank you.. In the 90's we complained and moaned on how character was important. In my world, a President of the United States has to have a good character. Regardless if the person is a Dem or a GOP. Just because the left gave a pass to Bill Clinton doesn't mean that we should give Donald Trump a pass..

Offline kevindavis007

We all know the answer to that.  It doesn't even have to be spoken.

Well you know the point I was making.

Wingnut

When the battle is over They are gonna be stacking the Trumpanzee bodies like cord wood.  The stench is going to be so bad it will knock a maggot off a gut barrel.

geronl

Trump a liberal

he's anti open borders ,wants a end to unfettered  Muslim immigration and supports bring back jobs
and has condemned Hillerys call for gun control

A few years ago he wanted open borders, he loves Muslims, he has said so, "supports bring back jobs" is an empty phrase and his policy proposals would do the opposite and he was for "no fly, no buy", what part of "I agree with her" did you miss from the first debate...

Offline musiclady

Thank you.. In the 90's we complained and moaned on how character was important. In my world, a President of the United States has to have a good character. Regardless if the person is a Dem or a GOP. Just because the left gave a pass to Bill Clinton doesn't mean that we should give Donald Trump a pass..

The key is that it is liberals who defend debauchery as "normal."

There is not a single person on this forum who is defending this disgusting behavior who is conservative.

Conservatives respect women.  Conservatives respect the law.  Conservatives respect decency and integrity.

NO one defending Trump in this is conservative in the least.

They are liberals, just like Trump is.

And they can't hide it any more.

Offline Vulcan

I'm going to ask this simple question.. If Trump was running as a Dem, and this came out how many people would still be defending Trump?

This is what the Trumpanzees have been defending.

The liberal idiot has said his favorite president was Bill Clinton. I know of no conservative who has ever said that.

I am unaware of any conservative who has given 6-digit figures to the corrupt Clinton Foundation. Trump has. In fact, Trump has given heavily to far left democrat politicians like Charles Schumer, Harry Reid, Anthony Wiener, Hillary Clinton, Democratic National Committee chairman Terry McAuliffe, Rahm Emmanuel, Charlie Rangel, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Tom Daschle and Joe Biden. Sure, he has given to Republicans also, but the majority of his generosity has gone to democrats, and the most corrupt among them.

I am unaware of any conservative who wants to ban "assault weapons". There is no such thing you know. "Assault weapon" is a term created by anti-gun liberals so they could ban guns based on cosmetic appearances...and Trump, being the liberal that he is, fell for it.

I am unaware of any conservative who has said they want to extend the waiting periods to purchase firearms. Trump has.

I am unaware of any conservative who has praised as "Brilliant" gun-grabbing leftist and former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg for "Putting His Money Where His Mouth Is" on guns. Conservatives don't want to take guns, they respect the Second Amendment. Trump said he was for it. Conservative? I think not.

I am unaware of any conservative saying "the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans". Trump said just that.

I am unaware of any conservative who has said “Bush was probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” Trump said just that.

I am unaware of any conservative saying “I’m very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care.” Trump said just that.

I am unaware of any conservative who has supported nearly every facet of Obama’s disastrous economic agenda.  Trump did just that.

From the bank bailouts to the auto bailouts, Trump has supported every facet of Obama’s economic plan.  His contributions to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi helped get them reelected so they could then foist Obamacare on the nation.  He claims he wants to “Make America Great Again” while in reality, he has supported every liberal who worked to destroy it.

Conservative Supreme Court Justices William Rehnquist, Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas dissented on the 2005 Kelo Decision, which was the taking of a private individual's property, not for "public use" as is normally the case with eminent domain, but to give it to private industry as was done with Kelo (it was taken and given to Pfizer Pharmaceuticals). Being the crony capitalist he is, Trump said he was "100% for it".

Trump is a liberal, he cannot be trusted and he should not get the support of any self-respecting conservative. 

Online Hoodat

The liberal idiot has said his favorite president was Bill Clinton. I know of no conservative who has ever said that.

I am unaware of any conservative who has given 6-digit figures to the corrupt Clinton Foundation. Trump has. In fact, Trump has given heavily to far left democrat politicians like Charles Schumer, Harry Reid, Anthony Wiener, Hillary Clinton, Democratic National Committee chairman Terry McAuliffe, Rahm Emmanuel, Charlie Rangel, Ted Kennedy, John Kerry, Tom Daschle and Joe Biden. Sure, he has given to Republicans also, but the majority of his generosity has gone to democrats, and the most corrupt among them.

I am unaware of any conservative who wants to ban "assault weapons". There is no such thing you know. "Assault weapon" is a term created by anti-gun liberals so they could ban guns based on cosmetic appearances...and Trump, being the liberal that he is, fell for it.

I am unaware of any conservative who has said they want to extend the waiting periods to purchase firearms. Trump has.

I am unaware of any conservative who has praised as "Brilliant" gun-grabbing leftist and former New York mayor Michael Bloomberg for "Putting His Money Where His Mouth Is" on guns. Conservatives don't want to take guns, they respect the Second Amendment. Trump said he was for it. Conservative? I think not.

I am unaware of any conservative saying "the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans". Trump said just that.

I am unaware of any conservative who has said “Bush was probably the worst president in the history of the United States.” Trump said just that.

I am unaware of any conservative saying “I’m very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care.” Trump said just that.

I am unaware of any conservative who has supported nearly every facet of Obama’s disastrous economic agenda.  Trump did just that.

From the bank bailouts to the auto bailouts, Trump has supported every facet of Obama’s economic plan.  His contributions to Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi helped get them reelected so they could then foist Obamacare on the nation.  He claims he wants to “Make America Great Again” while in reality, he has supported every liberal who worked to destroy it.

Conservative Supreme Court Justices William Rehnquist, Antonin Scalia and Clarence Thomas dissented on the 2005 Kelo Decision, which was the taking of a private individual's property, not for "public use" as is normally the case with eminent domain, but to give it to private industry as was done with Kelo (it was taken and given to Pfizer Pharmaceuticals). Being the crony capitalist he is, Trump said he was "100% for it".

Trump is a liberal, he cannot be trusted and he should not get the support of any self-respecting conservative.

Spot on.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online DB

And yet all that means nothing to "conservative" Trump supporters... There's only one logic answer to that. But they vehemently deny it...

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Just quoting again because it is worth repeating..