Author Topic: Chamber of Commerce Would Pressure 'President Trump' on Immigration  (Read 606 times)

rangerrebew

Chamber of Commerce Would Pressure 'President Trump' on Immigration

Friday, October 7, 2016 05:26 PM

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce says if Donald Trump is elected president, the national business-lobbying group plans to squeeze him to overhaul the country's immigration laws, The Washington Post reports.

"We're going to continue to turn up the heat," Rob Engstrom, its senior vice president and national political director said in an interview for C-SPAN's "Newsmakers" airing on Sunday, according to The Post.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/cham.../07/id/752280/

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Chamber of Commerce Would Pressure 'President Trump' on Immigration
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 10:55:17 am »
Chamber of Commerce Would Pressure 'President Trump' on Immigration

Friday, October 7, 2016 05:26 PM

The U.S. Chamber of Commerce says if Donald Trump is elected president, the national business-lobbying group plans to squeeze him to overhaul the country's immigration laws, The Washington Post reports.

"We're going to continue to turn up the heat," Rob Engstrom, its senior vice president and national political director said in an interview for C-SPAN's "Newsmakers" airing on Sunday, according to The Post.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/cham.../07/id/752280/

I seem to remember that you are a pretty unapologetic supporter of Trump.  Still standing by him after yesterday?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 01:04:19 am »
catfish wrote (at ranger):
"I seem to remember that you are a pretty unapologetic supporter of Trump.  Still standing by him after yesterday?"

I ain't ranger, but sure -- I'll still be voting for Trump.

I'd rather have a president who talks a little trash now and then, than one who actually tried to trash her husband's girlfriends...

Oceander

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 01:06:39 am »
catfish wrote (at ranger):
"I seem to remember that you are a pretty unapologetic supporter of Trump.  Still standing by him after yesterday?"

I ain't ranger, but sure -- I'll still be voting for Trump.

I'd rather have a president who talks a little trash now and then, than one who actually tried to trash her husband's girlfriends...

So you'd rather have a president who has sexually assaulted at least one woman, and been sued for it - and settled, which means the allegations were true - than have a president who was merely married to someone who assaulted women?  You disgust me.

geronl

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 01:10:44 am »
So you'd rather have a president who has sexually assaulted at least one woman, and been sued for it - and settled, which means the allegations were true - than have a president who was merely married to someone who assaulted women?  You disgust me.

Trump supporters are doing what they hate Hillary for doing. lol. kucks.