Author Topic: Juanita Broaddrick: Bill Clinton's Actions Speak Louder than Donald Trump's Words ; Hillary needs to be "held accountable" for what she did to her  (Read 668 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: NEWSMAX

URL: http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/juanita-broaddrick-bill-clinton-rape-serious/2016/10/08/id/752355/

Juanita Broaddrick, who accused who accused former President Bill Clinton of raping her nearly 40 years ago, took to Twitter on Saturday to lambaste Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton for her reaction to Donald Trump's sexually charged comments in 2005.

The former president's actions, she wrote, "speak louder than words":

Juanita Broaddrick
‏@atensnut
How many times must it be said? Actions speak louder than words. DT said bad things! HRC threatened me after BC raped me.

Broaddrick also called Hillary Clinton's reactions after she accused the former president of rape "horrific":

Juanita Broaddrick
‏@atensnut
Hillary calls Trump's remarks "horrific" while she lives with and protects a "Rapist".  Her actions are horrific.

Broaddrick also reposted a January 2016 tweet, saying that at 73, she's still living with the aftermath of the assault and how the now-Democratic nominee attacked her for reporting it:

Juanita Broaddrick
‏@atensnut
I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me.  I am now 73....it never goes away.

Broaddrick's tweets come just days after she told AM 560 "The Answer" hosts Dan Proft and Amy Jacobson  that Clinton needs to be "held accountable" for what she did to her and to other women who accused Bill Clinton of his actions toward them.

"It was horrible and absolutely shocking, and horrible, and degrading, and it was bad," Broaddrick told the radio show host about the attack.

Broaddrick was a nursing home administrator in Arkansas who worked on Bill Clinton's gubernatorial campaign four decades ago, and said she has decided to speak out about the Clintons after she heard the nominee had tweeted that sexual abuse victims had a right to be believed. She has publicly endorsed the Trump campaign.

“I did not set out to do this. I did not start out supporting Donald Trump,” Broaddrick told the Chicago morning show hosts. "I was only responding to a tweet Hillary Clinton sent out about all victims of sexual abuse should come forward and be believed. . . . Shame on her. Her of all people should not make that comment.”

Broaddrick first made the accusations about Bill Clinton in 1999, saying he'd raped her in her Little Rock, Arkansas hotel room in 1978.

Clinton has denied Broaddrick's accusation, but she told the radio show this week that his wife also pushed her to remain silent.

"She grabs my arm, very deliberately, and looks at me very angrily” and reminds her that everything she does could have an impact on the campaign, Broaddrick said.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 08:43:05 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The problem with this statement is that Donald Trump's words were describing his actions. These weren't just words.

If we don't accept this from Bill, we certainly shouldn't accept this from Don just because of the different letter they happen to be wearing.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
I believed Juanita and I still do.

But all that has nothing to do with the horrible candidate we have to contend with now.  Things are breaking every day and, before long, there will be proof that Donald was equally corrupt with women as Bill Clinton was.

And Bill Clinton never said the horrible things Trump has said.  Words matter.  And Billy is not running.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.