Author Topic: RNC halts Victory project work for Trump (RNC Stops Investing In Trump's Campaign)  (Read 677 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
POLITICO obtains email sent to vendors to ‘hold/stop’ all mail program efforts.

...In an email from the RNC to a victory program mail vendor, with the subject line “Hold on all projects,” the committee asked the vendor to “put a hold” on mail production.

“Please put a hold/stop on all mail projects right now. If something is in production or print it needs to stop. Will update you when to proceed,” Lauren Toomey, a staffer in the RNC’s political department, wrote in an email that was obtained by POLITICO....

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/rnc-halts-all-victory-project-work-for-trump-229363#ixzz4MWmJytgd
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Offline Norm Lenhart

I checked the loony bin while TBR was down. They are so far over the edge that even I am amazed. And it takes a lot to amaze me when it comes to liberals acting psychotic.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I checked the loony bin while TBR was down. They are so far over the edge that even I am amazed. And it takes a lot to amaze me when it comes to liberals acting psychotic.

I wish I copied it but I was on my phone earlier, but there were several comments on a thread going after the women, saying they probably baited Trump and should be exposed and destroyed like they are going to destroy everyone who renounces him (they used the word traitor several times)....

...in other words, they are acting just like Hillary Clinton did to Bill's accusers.