Author Topic: RNC lawyers look at options for replacing Trump  (Read 3733 times)

Offline DiogenesLamp

Re: RNC lawyers look at options for replacing Trump
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2016, 09:42:05 pm »
Yup, The threats are tiresome.

Nut up or shut up.

Threat?  I am not making any threat.  I am making an observation that if you backstab their candidate,  they will work to enact vengeance for it.   

I am seeing commentary at other websites describing this event as a "Ft. Sumter."   That is how people are seeing it,   and I very well see how they feel that way.   

Did you  not see the Thad Chochran advertisements I posted earlier?

That was seen as a backstab.    This business the RNC is currently pulling is also seen as a backstab.   

Bitch as you like,  but Trump's people handed him the primary.   That means they are the MOST NUMEROUS  contingent of the party.   

You talk about threats and I ask you "Can you do math?"   

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2016, 09:42:07 pm »

I think you might be joking,  but my sarcasm meter broke a long time ago.   One simply cannot any longer tell the difference between bonified stupidity and someone making a joke.   

I have actually given the matter quite a bit of thought,  and I think i'm too deep in now to pretend I haven't said all sorts of horrible nasty things about "Der Fuhrer."   

I can only hope that I am too small of a fish for them to make much effort about,  but  I should not be surprised if I face repercussions for my words down the road. 

I have faced jail and intimidation for my previous political activities.    I have a letter in my desk at this very moment from the FEC informing me of charges made against me for violating Federal Election law in my opposition to a bastard Democrat candidate which I helped to humiliate and defeat badly.    Fortunately for me,  the charges were dropped.   

I guess I shall just have to live with the consequences of my words.

Be careful I don't want the FEC coming down on TBR...and me..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2016, 09:44:47 pm »

I think you might be joking,  but my sarcasm meter broke a long time ago.   One simply cannot any longer tell the difference between bonified stupidity and someone making a joke.   

I have actually given the matter quite a bit of thought,  and I think i'm too deep in now to pretend I haven't said all sorts of horrible nasty things about "Der Fuhrer."   

I can only hope that I am too small of a fish for them to make much effort about,  but  I should not be surprised if I face repercussions for my words down the road. 

I have faced jail and intimidation for my previous political activities.    I have a letter in my desk at this very moment from the FEC informing me of charges made against me for violating Federal Election law in my opposition to a bastard Democrat candidate which I helped to humiliate and defeat badly.    Fortunately for me,  the charges were dropped.   

I guess I shall just have to live with the consequences of my words.

Well now.  Look at that, an unprincipled 'person' charged with criminal activities making threats of bloodletting.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2016, 09:46:50 pm »
I said it is not ALL about the legality. 

You at least,  have the good sense to recognize this attempted coup will not be without consequences.   

I don't know if you are familiar with "Ace of Spades HQ",   but "Ace"   said that if they screw this up,  he's probably going to reregister as a Democrat.   If the party won't defend principles,   he might as well be a member of a party that at least puts up a fight,  and one in which he doesn't have to be embarassed at parties.   

http://acecomments.mu.nu/?post=366088
‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2016, 09:50:33 pm »
@DiogenesLamp

We have two political parties in this country,and their names are "Them" and "Us". "Them are the fascist bastards that want to establish a global super state ran by people they appoint,and "Us" are the ones that dream of living free.

And technology (The development of which is now currently completely in their hands)   is slowly tightening the nose around our necks. 

Not only will they be able to track our every movement,  (Thanks google!)   they will eventually have killing machines that will obey whatever order they issue.   

Resistance to the super state is looking less and   less plausible with each passing year.   
— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2016, 10:08:04 pm »
Not joking in the slightest. When hillarys brownshirts march, I will make it a point to do nothing to endanger myself or family when they come looking for Trumpites.

You are so desperate to paint anyone disagreeing with you as "the other"  that you simply lump us all into the same category. 

I voted for Cruz.  I sent him money.  I defended Cruz over at Free Republic.   I got suspended for weeks for doing it.   I still support Cruz,  and I still think he would have made a far better president than Donald Trump.   

But that is no longer the fight at hand.   That fight is over,  and it is   childishness to keep reliving it.   I'll quote what poster "poinq" said on Free Republic. 

There are only two choices Trump or Hillary. Hillary is the most crooked candidate ever to run for President. Trump is a crude guy who runs complex operations and works with crooked politicians, unions, and bureaucrats to get stuff done. It may not be pretty, but he is on the right side... Ours.

You all said you didn't need us. I take you at your word.

There you go again,  lumping me in as a "Trump"  supporter.    As it is turning out,  I'm beginning to think you are about as useful as Pastor Martin Niemöller. 

Best of luck with going it alone Capt. Keyboard.

Since I helped to eradicate Democrats in office for my entire state,   I would have to move to another state in order to accomplish anything more than put commentary on websites.   

I've done my work in the trenches,  and it was quite successful.    I'm proud of what I have accomplished,  and I would be surprised if someone like you worked harder or risked more than did I in your past battles.   

You may be a keyboard commando,   but I have been a real political commando,  and would be again if there was a battle near enough that I could influence the outcome.   

Did you ever get accosted by the police for your political activities?  Did you ever get threatened by officials,  big and small for your political doings?   Did you make newspapers,  television and radio interviews explaining what you were fighting and why?   

Did you win the fight?   

I did. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2016, 10:11:51 pm »
I'm beginning to think

I would refer you to the term "Facts not in evidence."

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2016, 10:12:36 pm »

I wouldn't worry about them.   If Hitlery gets in,  you are more likely to be accosted by the IRS or Homeland security.   

You actually have to have an impact on a real Federal election to  get noticed by the FEC.   

To get noticed by those other Federal agencies,  you just have to advocate politics in opposition to the officially sanctioned positions. 

You will be labeled a "Hate site" and your Domain might get revoked. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2016, 10:14:26 pm »
Well now.  Look at that, an unprincipled 'person' charged with criminal activities making threats of bloodletting.

Observations that such is very likely going to be in our future.   

I'm thinking I should probably change my nic to "Cassandra."   It would be a better fit. 

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2016, 10:16:10 pm »

Cheap shots now?   

As Will Rogers said,  "If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs,  you can tell which one you hit because it is the one yelping."   

— Lord Melbourne —

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2016, 10:18:24 pm »

Cheap shots now?   

As Will Rogers said,  "If you throw a rock into a pack of dogs,  you can tell which one you hit because it is the one yelping."

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2016, 10:24:46 pm »

Oh,  and by the way,  Thanks. 

— Lord Melbourne —