Author Topic: Hollywood lib Sarah Jessica Parker is ‘terrified’ that Trump supporters might shoot her and her friends…  (Read 5002 times)

Offline Charlespg

The Hollywood liberal is “terrified” that even if the Republican presidential nominee is not elected, his supporters will attack her and her husband, Matthew Broderick, and her friends.

“But even if,  please God, he is not elected, I am afraid there is now a climate that has said in silence it is okay to hurt anybody that you not so secretly disagree with,” the 51 year-old actress told Time Out New York. “Whether it’s how they look or the lifestyle you think they’re leading or the color of their skin, or they’ve come here to, you know, take advantage of this country.”

“I feel like someone is just going to hit us,” the former “Sex And The City” star said. “They’re just going to reach out and smack us or beat the shit out of us, or I don’t know, shoot us, shoot my friends. I’m not being dramatic when I think about this. I’m shocked.”

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/10/07/hollywood-lib-sarah-jessica-parker-terrified-trump-supporters-might-shoot-friends-398151#ixzz4MignmDsl         
:boring:

Ammo is too  expensive horse face ,and we dont care about you or your dumb ass friends ,though  we might exert  ourselfs  to throw a brick :silly:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline Charlespg

hah hah Bullshirt!! That is complete nonsense. Give a specific example of that on this forum or shut up. Departure from the truth is not surprising from someone who uses a quotation from Satanism as their avatar (for those who may not know, "Chthulu" is another word for Satan derived from HP Lovecraft's writings). The screen name should be "Dishonest John" - likely another 'Crat for whom everything is the opposite of what they say it is.     

Most passionate 'Crats I have encountered are full of the most venomous, pathological, schizoaffective hatred in the universe. One need only go onto any leftist web forum and browse for about five minutes to find a vast menagerie of deranged psychopathic lunatics ranting about how Donald Trump, Republicans (and lately Law Enforcement officers) are sub-human monsters who should rightfully be illegally discriminated against using the force of government, muzzled/censored, denied due process and First Amendment rights, terrorized, impoverished, imprisoned, beaten, robbed, raped and of course murdered.

That self-righteous, holier-than-thou crap is wearing thin. It wore out with me long ago and is now wearing thin with the American people from the mendacious, detached-from-reality 'Crats. 

There are only two types of people - those who hate someone or something and those who hate someone or something but claim not to, in order to put forth some false appearance of moral superiority. Which variety are you John-the-Satanist !?!

BTW, one cannot truly love what is good without hating what is bad. 'Crats love to try to foment the fiction that one may be all-accepting like God. That is simply another way that they try to place themselves on the same level as God - all-loving. Some like John here are oh-so careful and restrained in their verbal/posting behavior, yet they support the most monstrously abhorrent, morally-infamous sadistic, horrifying destructive lunacy in the world. Leftists promote chaos by their habitual, institutional fecklessness/blundering, licentiousness and gross irresponsibility and then take no responsibility for the results blaming everything and everything else except themselves and their own policies.

This never changes. When 'Crats run for office, they brag, "There's nothing we CAN'T do! We are Supermen and Superwomen!" Then when they fail to achieve any of the things they promise, they fall back on Permanent Victim Status, crying, "Oh. There was nothing we could do!" Every time.
Except if you love child molesters and murderers as much as children and innocent people minding their own business, society degenerates into well, Venezuela.

Or Hell.       
  :huh?: What in the hell did I just read ?

Cthulhu isn't even real , any more the then Micky Mouse

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Hollywood lib Sarah Jessica Parker is
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2016, 11:32:47 pm »
It's not you.  Your avatar is fine and that poster should be ashamed of himself for what he said to you.  It doesn't get worse than calling someone a satanist.  I thought I'd seen everything.  That one sinks to a whole new level.  No one who reads this thread can miss it.

Apparently that story is considered pretty high literature.  I read the wikipedia article about it.
There's nut jobs out there that say Journey is satanic because of the scarab on their album covers, so I'm not surprised. Some people get wrapped around the axle and forget its the ones that appear as an angel of light you have to worry about.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
This level of paranoia is whacko. Her husband should get her to a shrink.

@mountaineer

It's a class thing,not a psychiatric thing. She comes from the sheltered class and has never really done any associating with normal people,and has no idea at all what life is like for working class Americans. If you don't know any better,you will believe any damnfool thing your peers tell you. When they don't know any better themselves,all you know is nonsense.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #29 on: October 11, 2016, 12:21:51 am »
That's hilarious coming from someone making a major moral outrage case because of an animated avatar.

@INVAR

:beer:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2016, 12:23:45 am »
Gad, fruitcake.
It's MADE-UP!  It's NONSENSE syllables.

I bet you even think the Necronomicon is real, too.

@HonestJohn

Well........,there are SOME people who think the same about Holy Books,take your choice about which one.

Supernatural is supernatural.

Offline Charlespg

There's nut jobs out there that say Journey is satanic because of the scarab on their album covers, so I'm not surprised. Some people get wrapped around the axle and forget its the ones that appear as an angel of light you have to worry about.
any body remember this

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #33 on: October 11, 2016, 12:46:26 am »
Now you are just making things up. I never expressed moral outrage about the avatar.

Heh, heh. Uhhh…. okaaaayy,  If you say so.

You know, in case you missed it - everyone on this forum can read.

Maybe it leaves you phlegmatic.

It leaves me laughing at you, with a bit of gaseous constipation tossed in.

Also, maybe you should let some of these people defend themselves instead of rat-packing me.

I always stand up for my friends.  I don't much tolerate bullies of any kind, and you demonstrated you are such, not to mention this IS a discussion forum - and you decided to toss your moral outrage over an avatar as a front and center criticism of the poster's motivations, faith, political ideology and intentions.

I'm used to that sort of thing from leftists but on an ostensibly conservative forum it's something sort of new and it does not speak well of you.

Project much there pal?

A substantive response that does not include things that have not happened from either or all three of you would be nice.

Lessee… you told a member here to shut up, accused them of being a liar due to your assertion they are into Satanism due their avatar.  Then you outrightly accused John of being a Satanist and wanted to know which variety he was.

Methinks you do not want substance… you just want to toss your rantings out as some kind of patriotic righteous crusade.

yet they support the most monstrously abhorrent, morally-infamous sadistic, horrifying destructive lunacy in the world.

And yet you support Trump?  Again, thanks for the hilarity.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

HonestJohn

« Reply #35 on: October 11, 2016, 01:29:14 am »
@HonestJohn

Well........,there are SOME people who think the same about Holy Books,take your choice about which one.

Supernatural is supernatural.

The Necronomicon was an invented work *WITHIN* H.P. Lovecraft's fiction.  He didn't take an existing document and shoehorn it into his works.  It's a wholly fictional work.

Just like the Starfleet Technical Manual is a work of fiction. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: October 11, 2016, 01:50:24 am »

@HonestJohn

Ruh,ROH! You done it now! The Treekies are going to be coming out of the woodwork and howling at that one.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Don't forget the Balrog

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Online Mod2

I'm watching you, unbeliever ...

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2016, 03:52:00 pm »
The Necronomicon was an invented work *WITHIN* H.P. Lovecraft's fiction.  He didn't take an existing document and shoehorn it into his works.  It's a wholly fictional work.

Fully aware of all of that. I've read most of Lovecraft as literature years ago. Much of what you post begs refutation in my own defense, but as I mentioned to the moderator, I think it's rude to dominate a thread with off topic stuff and my ego is not so weak that I must defend it from every casual assault ( not so much from you as some of the others who jumped in uninvited).

Reading some of your posted thoughts on politics makes me think that I misjudged you and that I agree with most of your beliefs. For that I apologize for any offense given.

That being said, casual endorsements of or praise of Satan is something that pushes my buttons, which explains why I sort of overreacted. Overreaction is not a major character-flaw, the last time I checked so that and misjudging you is the only thing I will apologize for.

It was revealing to read some of the pig-pile posts from people who gleefully decided to try to insult, denigrate and dehumanize me based on our exchange. Those people are now on my radar Their oddly intense comments show a misjudging of me and my nature that far exceeds my own of yours.

It is nice for you that many here rushed to your defense, from imagined attacks or otherwise. But I wonder if you want some of these people as allies. If loyalty and willingness to vituperate on behalf of pack-members is a greater priority than say accuracy, logic or clarity than more power to all of you.

I will not respond on this thread to any more attacks on my character, intelligence or sanity. I wish you should live long be well and hope that you take my apology for misjudging you sincerely. As for the ones who jumped on the pig pile without your bidding or any real necessity, I reserve judgment. (since at least a couple of them seem to feel that I am a horrible, insane, inferior person in every way).

Lovecraft himself was a mess personally but wrote some good stuff despite his handicap of mental illness. The movie "From Beyond" based on his writing was brilliant and is in my library. I've read most of his work, Dunwich Horror is probably my favorite. But I have also met several people who were psychotic who were obsessed with his mythology. They were also self-described Satanists and were REALLY nuts (dangerous, broken people who did waaaay too many drugs). I got to know their minds a little visiting a recovering friend in a psychiatric hospital over a few months where they were also patients. My friend recovered and went on to have a decent life. Some of the others went to become engaged in criminal behavior which got them arrested and God knows what happened to them later. That experience and others with the pop-culture have perhaps left me oversensitive to the peripheral issues of Satanism, Lovecraft and his mythology.

Thanks very much for explaining yourself. I appreciate that. The responses from some of the people who jumped in to throw kicks and insults, not so much.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 04:05:34 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I'm out of my depth here and don't want to pick a fight, but isn't watching a anime character's eyes catch fire sort of a cautionary tale.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
Yes, I am Jewish.
As for my handle, I wanted to use "StupidJohn", as it's a old Polish insult... but had a brainfart when I sat down to create it.

And you are friggin' insane to think that Cthulhu is Satan.  It's a creature from a horror story.

And if you actually knew anything about religion, you'd understand that the adversary (Ha-Satan is "the accuser" or "the adversary") is a servant of G-d.  Read the book of Job, for heaven's sake!

I stay out of most Nw Testament discussions as I don't know anything about the texts.  (except when they refer to parts of the Tanakh, as it's usually bits from Daniel... which are mistranslated in the Christian versions)
---

Then have an easy fast tomorrow.
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.