Author Topic: Jon Huntsman calls for Trump to drop out of race  (Read 1345 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jon Huntsman calls for Trump to drop out of race
« on: October 08, 2016, 12:56:41 am »
October 07, 2016, 08:39 pm
Jon Huntsman calls for Trump to drop out of race

By Evelyn Rupert

Former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman called on Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump to drop out of the presidential election in light of the lewd comments Trump made about women that surfaced Friday.

Huntsman, who had been reluctant to support Trump but encouraged Never Trump Republicans to rally behind the nominee, told the Salt Lake Tribune that it’s time for Trump’s running mate Mike Pence should move to the top of the ticket.

"In a campaign cycle that has been nothing but a race to the bottom — at such a critical moment for our nation — and with so many who have tried to be respectful of a record primary vote, the time has come for Governor Pence to lead the ticket," he said.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/299940-jon-huntsman-calls-for-trump-to-drop-out-of-race
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

Re: Jon Huntsman calls for Trump to drop out of race
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2016, 12:58:07 am »
Who?

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 01:13:40 am »
I would like to think that the request would prompt others to ask for his resignation; but the RNC/GOPe sure rushed his nomination through and I am still of the opinion Trump has been nothing but a sham from the beginning.

As for Pence, I'm not so sure.  I've been think about this one. The fact that he would actually agree to be the running mate of someone so uncouth, incompetent and downright disgusting to me doesn't say much about his character. 

Unfortunately, there would be quite an uproar from those who still support him (notice I was nice and didn't call them names).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 01:26:36 am »
I think we're going to see statements from one person after another trying to distance themselves from Trump.

Oceander

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2016, 01:30:20 am »
I think we're going to see statements from one person after another trying to distance themselves from Trump.

Paul Ryan has already disinvited Trump from the joint appearance they were going to do in Wisconsin.

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2016, 01:32:21 am »
Ted, Ted, Ted ... you need to act on this one very quickly!!!

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2016, 01:33:26 am »

Already have..Sen Kirk just called for him to quit....

Romney, Jeb Bush are saying he is disgusting....as are just about everyone else...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 01:35:00 am »
Already have..Sen Kirk just called for him to quit....

Romney, Jeb Bush are saying he is disgusting....as are just about everyone else...

The GOPe always wins in the end.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 01:47:41 am »
The GOPe always wins in the end.

It's amazing just what complete idiots Trump supporters always turn out to be.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 01:58:09 am »
As for Pence, I'm not so sure.  I've been think about this one. The fact that he would actually agree to be the running mate of someone so uncouth, incompetent and downright disgusting to me doesn't say much about his character. 

Pence is a good guy and a conservative (leaning libertarian)... Very eloquent, a great campaigner... All he is lacking is backbone... of which he has none.

Online libertybele

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2016, 02:05:37 am »
...and now the story and comments by other members of the GOPe is being reported by the MSM.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/gop-piles-donald-trump-over-remarks-women-n662276

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2016, 02:14:50 am »
Who?
As I recall, Huntsman is about as much of a dem as Trump.  :whistle:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2016, 02:18:52 am »
As I recall, Huntsman is about as much of a dem as Trump.  :whistle:

True.  In this case, it really doesn't matter.  He should be given credit where credit is due; he's asked the wild orange narcissistic orangutan to drop out and rightfully so.