Author Topic: Black Professor Would Rather See His Children Addicted To Drugs Than Stopped By Cops  (Read 374 times)

rangerrebew

Black Professor Would Rather See His Children Addicted To Drugs Than Stopped By Cops

October 6, 2016| by Brian Anderson

A black professor at Columbia University just became a serious contender for Father of the Year. Dr. Karl Hart says he would rather see his children use and abuse illicit drugs than get stopped by the police for any reason. It is his contention that crack and meth are less dangerous to black people than our nation’s law enforcement officers.

Hart laid out his theory of drugs and cops in an op/ed covered by The Influence, which as far as I can tell is a pro-heroin website. He says he fears his children will be gunned down by racist white cops, so this is his raection:

My research has taught me many important lessons, but perhaps none more important than this—drug effects, like semesters, are predictable; police interactions with black people are not. In encounters with police, too often the black person ends up dead. That is why I would much rather my own children interact with drugs than with the police.

http://downtrend.com/71superb/black-professor-would-rather-see-his-children-addicted-to-drugs-than-stopped-by-cops
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 12:50:14 pm by rangerrebew »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Stupid bastard has never had a kid addicted to drugs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

rangerrebew

Stupid bastard has never had a kid addicted to drugs.

The jerk is likely to get both for his kids.

Offline mountaineer

Being stuck with a nitwit like this for a father, his kids probably already are into drugs.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org