Author Topic: Sean Hannity: I have to attack Glenn Beck because it’s what my martial arts training teaches  (Read 3475 times)

Offline Frank Cannon

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/10/06/sean-hannity-i-have-to-attack-glenn-beck-because-its-what-my-martial-arts-training-teaches/

Fox News host and syndicated talk radio personality Sean Hannity continued his attack against fellow talker Glenn Beck on his radio program Wednesday, claiming that Beck is working to get Hillary Clinton elected. Hannity seemed to reject the idea of a post-election truce with Beck, stating, “Glenn, you want to talk about getting together in 34 days? I have no interest in meeting anybody in 34 days.”

Fox News Host Sean Hannity speaks during the annual Conservative Political Action Conference at National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland, outside Washington, D.C., March 4. (Saul Loeb/AFP/Getty Images)

In support of his refusal to entertain peace with Beck, Hannity referred to his own martial arts training:

Then [Beck] quotes, he says, “Jesus didn’t teach, ‘When they hit you, you hit back twice as hard.’”

Well, my martial arts kind of teaches that. When people attack me, I’m gonna fight back.

I guess — I never claimed to be the greatest Christian, although I believe in Jesus. I believe he’s the son of God. I know he — I’m one of the people that he had to die on the cross for because I’m a sinner. So I can’t proclaim I’m a great Christian, here. I don’t go to church as much as I should, and I hate the Catholic church I was raised in because of what they did and how corrupt they became.

In the last 24 hours, Hannity has also feuded with fellow Fox News host Megyn Kelly over Kelly’s accusation that Trump has recently only done interviews with Hannity because he wants to avoid tough questions.

Offline Frank Cannon

I notice that as Donny does worse in the polls, the crazier his kool aid drinking cheerleaders get.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
If Hannity was in my class, given his statements like this of late that showcase him to be the big loudmouth bully he thinks he is, I'd have his ass on the mat with the upper belts to show the class how 'tough' he is.

And then Kwanjangnim would have him show the class how tough he is against him on the mat.

That usually is how we'd break the temptation for students to get all big and bad in the head when we've heard they have been all big and bad in the mouth to others.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

geronl

Hannity is a clown

Offline Longmire

If Hannity was in my class, given his statements like this of late that showcase him to be the big loudmouth bully he thinks he is, I'd have his ass on the mat with the upper belts to show the class how 'tough' he is.

Hannity trains with Chuck Liddell and other mixed martial arts fighters...I'd wager he's as 'tough' as he needs to be without any lessons from you.

Offline sinkspur

Hannity trains with Chuck Liddell and other mixed martial arts fighters...I'd wager he's as 'tough' as he needs to be without any lessons from you.

But he's so pansy in the way he brags about himself.  Who the hell cares about his "mixed martial arts"?  It's like somebody touting an ability to pull a transmission.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Silver Pines

@Longmire
Then why does the dwarf have to constantly brag about it?  In my experience, tough guys don't feel compelled to convince everyone how tough they are.

Offline Longmire

Who the hell cares about his "mixed martial arts"?

@sinkspur No one puts a gun to your head to read his twitter feed do they?

If he wants to train in MMA and talk about it, that's his business.

Offline Longmire

@Longmire
Then why does the dwarf have to constantly brag about it? 

The question answers itself.

Silver Pines

Tonight on "Hannity"---Sean demonstrates his mad skills!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aIqleuKbRk

Silver Pines

The question answers itself.

Lol, exactly...that's my point.   Thanks.

Wingnut

Hannity, like Trump, has a "little man syndrome" .  Cept in Thrump's case it isn't because of his his height.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Hannity is Dwight Schrute from the Office.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:42:09 pm by Weird Tolkienish Figure »

Wingnut

I always got a Milton Waddams vibe from him.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

'Tough' as in big-mouthed bully without the honor or discipline required by those with decent masters.

Hannity is apparently in a Cobra-Kai styled dojo with an equally reprehensible teacher.

As others pointed out above - true warriors do not brag about their skills or threaten others simply over the fact they do not like what you have to say or how you plan to vote.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Did you hear guys? Hannity just got his purple-belt!

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Hannity needs to take up something that doesn't require so much bragging about it. Something like cross fit or going vegan.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline NavyCanDo

Did you hear guys? Hannity just got his purple-belt!

But for being the biggest dork on FOX News he gets the black belt.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Frank Cannon

Like hell. Tough guys don't constantly brag that they are tough. Hannity is a used piece of toilet paper.......and about as smart.

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Gov Bean Counter

Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Hannity is spinning out of control. I understand that Trumpism can do terrible things to people's thought processes, but he seems worse than the rest. Could he be having a poorly timed case of Trumpism that just happens to coincide with a mid-life crisis?

It's obviously a good thing that he didn't go into the ministry as he once considered. He's not balanced enough to be an effective servant of the Lord. And although I know that the Lord can do wonders to mold an individual into His disciple, the candidate must be a willing one. Pretty sure Hannity doesn't have that kind of humility in him.

I say he's probably long overdue for a good smacking around. Someone needs to bring him back to reality.  ****slapping

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Hannity dominating his dojo.....