Author Topic: WH defends ObamaCare from Bill Clinton’s criticism  (Read 342 times)

rangerrebew

WH defends ObamaCare from Bill Clinton’s criticism
« on: October 07, 2016, 05:27:22 pm »
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Greg Nash

By Jordan Fabian - 10/04/16 01:25 PM EDT

The White House on Tuesday defended President Obama’s signature healthcare law after it came under criticism from former President Bill Clinton.

“I think what I would say is the president is quite proud of the accomplishment of the Affordable Care Act,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters, in response to Clinton calling the program “the craziest thing in the world.”

"The American people benefit from the way the law has been implemented,” Earnest said.

He rattled off a list of achievements under the law, such as 20 million newly insured Americans, increased competition and consumer protections that block companies from refusing to insure people with pre-existing illnesses.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/299180-wh-defends-obamacare-from-bill-clintons-criticism
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:28:16 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
Re: WH defends ObamaCare from Bill Clinton’s criticism
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 05:32:29 pm »
AddThis Sharing Buttons

Greg Nash

By Jordan Fabian - 10/04/16 01:25 PM EDT

The White House on Tuesday defended President Obama’s signature healthcare law after it came under criticism from former President Bill Clinton.

“I think what I would say is the president is quite proud of the accomplishment of the Affordable Care Act,” White House press secretary Josh Earnest told reporters, in response to Clinton calling the program “the craziest thing in the world.”

"The American people benefit from the way the law has been implemented,” Earnest said.

He rattled off a list of achievements under the law, such as 20 million newly insured Americans, increased competition and consumer protections that block companies from refusing to insure people with pre-existing illnesses.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/299180-wh-defends-obamacare-from-bill-clintons-criticism

They left out, "Besides, Slick Willie is a senile, philandering has-been!"
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)