Author Topic: Trump says he insulted women 'for the purpose of entertainment'  (Read 3691 times)

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
Re: Trump says he insulted women 'for the purpose of entertainment'
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2016, 06:11:01 pm »
I'm beginning to agree with those who believe that he is a stalking horse for Hillary Clinton .  No serious candidate would be sabotaging his campaign this close to an election

That would be soooo not Donald.  He's not a stalking horse for Hillary... it just seems that way because he is so darn stupid.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2016, 06:13:42 pm »
That would be soooo not Donald.  He's not a stalking horse for Hillary... it just seems that way because he is so darn stupid.
Sure it would. He got to act out his fantasy and destroy all sorts of hated conservatives while getting the GOP to pay for it. It's the ultimate slap in peoples faces. THAT is DT to a 'T'

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2016, 06:14:22 pm »
She's hot. But she isn't nearly hot enough to wreck America over. Which shows you how small the Trump fanatic brain is...and where it's located. Thus it's doubly diminutive size.

She's only Hot in still pictures.  When she opens her mouth, she cools way off.

And, by the way, she's now locked up in the same place Trump is keeping Sarah Palin.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2016, 06:19:09 pm »
She's only Hot in still pictures.  When she opens her mouth, she cools way off.

And, by the way, she's now locked up in the same place Trump is keeping Sarah Palin.

I noticed that too.

As to the hot thing, I think her 'new ardent fans' would listen to a garbage disposal if they thought Donnie would get elected because of it. They'd hang on her every word while entertaining their fantasies.

geronl

« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2016, 07:23:07 pm »

He might not even know he's the stalking horse. He's the Manchurian Stalking Horse.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2016, 09:52:28 pm »
This article sums up the problem Trump is having with the general electorate. He's an entertainer. And he's entertaining his base. Whether remarks about only respecting vets that aren't captured, stating that Megyn Kelly bleeds out of her whatever, telling them to check out a sex tape of a former Ms Universe at 3am, posting an unflattering pic of Heidi Cruz on Twitter, using the National Enquirer to smear his opponents, threatening to sue,the so called birther issue were he claimed a few years ago he had info that would "prove" BHO wasn't born in America, mocking a disabled reporter to his audience,the list goes on and on. He's providing, in his mind, entertainment for his supporters

This what WWE wrestling "heels" do. That's funny in WWE scripts. Not so much in a presidential race. Despite our warnings months ago, his supporters thought this would be an easy win. I recall the claims of how Trump would make Hillary beg for mercy once the general election campaign started. One month till the election and Trump is still in primary campaign mode and no sign of Hillary begging. They thought you could put anyone out there to run against Hillary and win as long as you repeatedly yell "Benghazi" once in a while.

So as a result, save for some unforeseen event, we are on the way of having one of the most corrupt, incompetent, disliked, and, at one time most beatable candidate the Democrats have put up in a long time occupy the White House
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 10:43:23 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

geronl

« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2016, 09:56:24 pm »
They thought you could put anyone out there to run against Hillary and win as long as you repeatedly yell "Benghazi" once in a while.

He forgot to mention that word in the debate, though.

HonestJohn

« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2016, 10:34:01 pm »
He forgot to mention that word in the debate, though.

And the *WALL*!!!

Don't forget the WALL!  WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL!!!

WAAAAAAALLLLLL!!!

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2016, 04:49:16 am »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/299566-trump-claims-he-insulted-women-for-the-purpose-of

October 06, 2016, 08:55 am

Trump says he insulted women 'for the purpose of entertainment'

By Harper Neidig

Donald Trump says many of his comments disparaging women were made “for the purpose of entertainment.”

Trump was asked in a Wednesday interview with News 3 Las Vegas if he could understand why parents of young girls are concerned about his history of making crude comments toward women.

"A lot of that was done for the purpose of entertainment, there's nobody that has more respect for women than I do," the real estate mogul responded.

"Are you trying to tone it down now?" Jim Snyder, the News 3 interviewer, asked.

"It's not a question of trying, it's very easy," Trump said.

Democrats have locked on Trump’s behavior toward women in recent weeks.

During the first presidential debate, Hillary Clinton attacked Trump for his comments about a former Miss Universe, whom the businessman had attacked for gaining weight in 1996.

The issue stayed in the headlines for days as Trump renewed his criticisms of the woman’s weight gain from two decades ago

What?   Disgusting. 
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2016, 01:31:14 pm »
Some of the stuff Trump said over the years was for obviously entertainment value, and I think he should get a pass on stuff he said while he was in the entertainment business.

On the other hand, stuff he said about Fiorina and Kelly was said during a campaign, and whether he just "slipped up" because he mixed entertainment/politics or not, he still doesn't have an excuse for that kind of crap.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2016, 02:31:51 pm »
Some of the stuff Trump said over the years was for obviously entertainment value, and I think he should get a pass on stuff he said while he was in the entertainment business.

Ehhhhhhh... Trump also attacked Megyn Kelly repeatedly, while running for President.

He's not the braggard loudmouth bully he's portrayed as, he's just a dope. Doesn't know what is appropriate for a Presidential race. Wresting and reality TV fans are not the same audience as Presidential Race voters.