Author Topic: Woe unto Christian NeverTrumps  (Read 21033 times)

Offline Mod1

Re: Woe unto Christian NeverTrumps
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2016, 07:36:07 pm »
Or you could deal with the guy causing it rather than punishing everyone else.

The past two pages have been people fighting over what he said.  He's been warned, so everybody get back on topic.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #101 on: October 06, 2016, 07:37:37 pm »
Please stop it.....this is your last warning...NO ONE HERE IS VOTING FOR HILLARY

I wouldn't vote for Hillary if someone put a loaded gun to my head.

I can't stand that evil woman! 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #102 on: October 06, 2016, 07:39:00 pm »
I'm not saying cede the field.  Just talk around the nonsense.  Or answer it but then let it go.   ???  No?  It is when it escalates to a one-up contest that it becomes pointless and we just get dragged down into the mud with them.   Don't get me wrong, I can be dragged into it just like anyone else.  I'm just putting an idea out there so it isn't always a "run to the mods" situation and they must decide who to scold, punish, or delete.  That only increases the bitterness.

I almost never report anything to the Mods.

This guy's offenses were so egregious and ugly that I thought there was no other choice.

These people need to stop this stuff.  NOW.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #103 on: October 06, 2016, 07:40:05 pm »
How so? 

There is no answer that will satisfy them.  So it just becomes a knife fight.

There are less than 10 people responsible for ALL the lying on this board. Thats all I'll say on the subject.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #104 on: October 06, 2016, 07:41:07 pm »
He is an insult-o-matic and a slanderer who has a big vengeance problem.  That is bad enough.  No need to exaggerate.

True enough.

His actual faults are as slimy and filthy as any candidate's have been in my fairly long lifetime, and he's as anti-Christian as any besides Obama.

No need to exaggerate for sure.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #105 on: October 06, 2016, 07:41:58 pm »
That made me chuckle. The last thing anyone on TBR, on this site does is IGNORE anything. Lol

I found that out the hard way. Peace my bothers AND SISTERS, we are all-in this thing together, whether we like it or not.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 07:46:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #106 on: October 06, 2016, 07:42:57 pm »
That made me chuckle. The last thing anyone on TBR, on this site does is IGNORE anything. Lol

I found that out the hard way. Peace my bothers, we are all-in this thing together, whether we like it or not.
First sentence? True. Second? Not on a bet.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #107 on: October 06, 2016, 07:44:28 pm »
Bull, I have not seen one post supporting any candidate here. All I read is pro-Hillary anti-Trump garbage.  Yall are for Hillary. Own it.

@musiclady

Besides the egregious lie (which has already been addressed), the other point is that the majority of us are not FOR either the faux Republican Democrat OR the Democrat.

We don't vote for anti-Christian liberals like Trump or Clinton.

It's the first election in my fairly long lifetime where neither candidate has a single quality to vote FOR.

Ergo, no articles in their favor on this forum from those of us who oppose both.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #108 on: October 06, 2016, 07:46:00 pm »
Oh I know.  I was just putting an idea out there to at least cut back on the conflict.  I am sure you showed excellent judgment as you always do.  I came in early and then rejoined later so I missed experiencing it as the rest of you did.  It is not quite the same once all the replies have been placed.  I guess I should just butt out.

Never mind.

Nahh............ don't butt out.  Your input is always appreciated!  :beer:

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #109 on: October 06, 2016, 07:49:24 pm »
Besides the egregious lie (which has already been addressed), the other point is that the majority of us are not FOR either the faux Republican Democrat OR the Democrat.

We don't vote for anti-Christian liberals like Trump or Clinton.

It's the first election in my fairly long lifetime where neither candidate has a single quality to vote FOR.

Ergo, no articles in their favor on this forum from those of us who oppose both.

Actually, there were many articles her that were very pro Cruz. You could tell by all the accusations by the the Trump cult of how the canadian 'Lyin' Ted', who wore his christianity on his sleeve and used his kid as props...

Oh wait. That was before he sold out to Trump and became the Trump Cult's guiding light and leader of the conservative movement.

Offline endicom

« Reply #110 on: October 06, 2016, 07:54:23 pm »
You are a Trump zealot.

I'm not any sort of zealot. Never have been.

There is a significant element of Trump support that is nationalistic, anti-Semitic and racist.

Nationalistic? Should they be multi-cult? This is daft.

That there is a 'significant element' of bigotry supporting Trump is some nonsense that gets repeated here until it is accepted as fact.

So I guess the salient question is, if what you are saying in this post is true, then why are you aligning yourself with anti-Semites?

That question is not sentient much less salient.

And why do you think it's OK for you to make absurd accusations...

I've not done so.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #111 on: October 06, 2016, 08:00:23 pm »
Peace my bothers AND SISTERS, we are all-in this thing together, whether we like it or not.
:amen:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #112 on: October 06, 2016, 08:12:50 pm »
:amen:
Tell you what. When the Kumbya boat leaves the harbor, I'll stay on the shore because really I am averse to the sight of innocent blood and I don't want to be around then the Trump supporters knife y'alls backs yet again.

It's not the gift of prophecy. think of it as experience talking.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #113 on: October 06, 2016, 08:20:56 pm »
That is an OUTRIGHT LIE............ and one that is expressly forbidden on this forum.

@Mod1 @Mod2 @MOD3

There is not a single "Hillary supporter" on this forum, and you KNOW it.

Stop the lies.
I have a bridge for sale . interested?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
« Reply #114 on: October 06, 2016, 08:23:54 pm »
Depends, is it YUGE like the Trump is selling?

[attachment deleted by admin]
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #115 on: October 06, 2016, 08:24:53 pm »
Random angry stuff. You have to wonder?

Do you actually read what you write, before you post it? I don't even know what this is.

Are we talking about something? I have lost track of the purpose of saying anything. It would seem that my voice is a scream in the dark that is carried away by a fierce wind.

I cannot hear myself anymore. It is not possible that anyone else will hear me crying.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #116 on: October 06, 2016, 08:27:04 pm »
Depends, is it YUGE like the Trump is selling?
no small covered bridge on a back road. comes with a short toll taker.

HonestJohn

« Reply #117 on: October 06, 2016, 08:28:32 pm »

'alt-right' is just a buzz word for this election cycle. Such people have long been around and have long been falsely associated with the Republican candidate. They are only as significant as you choose to make them.

Why do you choose to make them significant?

Ahhh, the old:

"Evil loses when good men ignore it."

Wait...

No, that's not right.

It's "Evil triumphs when good men do nothing."

Which is *EXACTLY* what you just counseled!

HonestJohn

« Reply #118 on: October 06, 2016, 08:29:30 pm »
The conservative movement should have no room for those who don't believe that all men are created equal. It's founding belief of liberty and freedom.

This.

goopo

Offline musiclady

« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2016, 09:07:34 pm »
I'm not any sort of zealot. Never have been.

Nationalistic? Should they be multi-cult? This is daft.

That there is a 'significant element' of bigotry supporting Trump is some nonsense that gets repeated here until it is accepted as fact.

That question is not sentient much less salient.

I've not done so.

Yeah........... you have.

My question is salient, and for some reason you have not responded to it.

No surprise there.

But good luck with that nationalist bigotry thing.  The old daft "e pluribus unum" thing can go hang itself.....

I will concede the "zealot" point, however.  Not many zealots can control their emotions enough to have perfected the passive-aggressive condescension as well as you have.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 09:57:35 pm by musiclady »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2016, 09:33:37 pm »
From the article:
For the record, I do not understand how anyone can put Trump's shortcomings in the same league as Hillary's decades of documented evil corruption; lives lost, and calculated destruction of peoples' lives, especially women, for personal political gain.
Then you haven't been paying attention to Trump's shortcomings.

I mean, we're talking about a man who publicly admitted sexual attraction toward his own daughter. You don't get much filthier of a human being than that.

Of course, Mr. Marcus has been willfully ignorant of all of Trump's behavior since the moment he got into this race. You have to be to support him.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2016, 09:50:18 pm »
I am attracted to Trump's daughter. We all are.

For Trump to say that is a healthy thing. He is acknowledging her as a sexual adult woman. That is what fathers are supposed to do. It is called letting go. It is empowering and acknowledging.

Only a perverted mind would assume it means any more than that.

Offline Blizzardnh

« Reply #122 on: October 06, 2016, 09:56:33 pm »
From the article: Then you haven't been paying attention to Trump's shortcomings.

I mean, we're talking about a man who publicly admitted sexual attraction toward his own daughter. You don't get much filthier of a human being than that.

Of course, Mr. Marcus has been willfully ignorant of all of Trump's behavior since the moment he got into this race. You have to be to support him.
Do you have a quote for that in context? I have only heard people that said he said it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #123 on: October 06, 2016, 09:59:48 pm »

That's kind of a bizarre response to my post.

Are you implying that some posters here are pretending to support Trump, but actually support Hillary?

Because what I know for sure is that the conservatives here despise Hillary, and that accusing us of supporting her is an outright lie.

But maybe you know something about some of the trolls that I don't know...........   :shrug:

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #124 on: October 06, 2016, 10:08:25 pm »
I would say that to my daughter. She would squeal if i told her she was a hot sexy chica.

But i most likely never will. After all, I'm old enough to be her father.

Unlike Trump, that may be something I will always regret.