Author Topic: Useful Idiots and the Theater of the Absurd  (Read 402 times)

rangerrebew

Useful Idiots and the Theater of the Absurd
« on: October 05, 2016, 09:05:43 pm »
Useful Idiots and the Theater of the Absurd
by Dr. Robert R. Owens / on September 30, 2016 at 6:06 am /

Lenin_posterRecently I had the opportunity to spend some time with a person who would easily qualify as one of Lenin’s useful idiots.  Here is a man who grabbed the brass ring.  Not by government intervention.  Not by being one of the bigtime crony capitalists who rig the system that chooses winners and losers.  No, he had achieved success and fortune through his own ingenuity and hard work.  And for this I have always respected and commended him.

Why would I call such a hard working successful entrepreneur a useful idiot?  Because last night at a friendly meal he went on and on about how to be fair we needed to outlaw the law of supply and demand when it comes to housing, healthcare, and food.  He went on and on and on, as he often does, about how society should count more than individuals.  He paused for a moment to cast damning accusations of heartlessness on real estate developers and the greed which infects others.  Then he went on to his standard praise for other countries that take care of their people and aren’t soiled by the deplorable capitalism of America.

All this from a man who made his fortune by employing others to work in his factory, retired early, has a million dollar estate in an exclusive area of northern California, an apartment in Italy, and enough money to live comfortably in both places.  All this, from a man who benefited from the law of supply and demand in his own industry, a man who went to great lengths to regain the Italian citizenship his grandparents had forsaken so he could take advantage of EU citizenship but doesn’t pay his income tax in Italy to help support its failing social safety net.

http://www.americanclarion.com/2016/09/30/useful-idiots-and-the-theater-of-the-absurd-46571/
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:06:51 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Because last night at a friendly meal he went on and on about how to be fair we needed to outlaw the law of supply and demand when it comes to housing, healthcare, and food.

---------------------------
The man doesn't understand you could no sooner outlaw gravity.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour