Author Topic: Which Nation is (Still) the Number One Sponsor of Terrorism?  (Read 1781 times)

rangerrebew

Which Nation is (Still) the Number One Sponsor of Terrorism?
« on: October 04, 2016, 08:24:59 pm »

by Peter Huessy
October 3, 2016 at 4:00 am

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9041/iran-terrorism-sponsor
Send    

Comment

The June State Department report also lists 58 "Foreign Terrorist Organizations," of which over a dozen are allied with Iran. One Iranian Al Qaeda agent was specifically sanctioned by the US Treasury for distributing cash to the same al-Nusra Front the Iranian Foreign Minister complains is a terrorist organization.

Even more chilling has been Iran's joint missile and technology cooperation with North Korea, making the potential use of weapons of mass destruction against the US a growing possibility.

Offline dfwgator

Re: Which Nation is (Still) the Number One Sponsor of Terrorism?
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 08:26:33 pm »

by Peter Huessy
October 3, 2016 at 4:00 am

Send    

Comment

The June State Department report also lists 58 "Foreign Terrorist Organizations," of which over a dozen are allied with Iran. One Iranian Al Qaeda agent was specifically sanctioned by the US Treasury for distributing cash to the same al-Nusra Front the Iranian Foreign Minister complains is a terrorist organization.

Even more chilling has been Iran's joint missile and technology cooperation with North Korea, making the potential use of weapons of mass destruction against the US a growing possibility.
You mean Obama's Bestest buddies, the Iranians?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 11:20:10 pm »
If the answer isn't "Saudi Arabia by proxy",it's wrong.

The Saud strategy it to keep all the other raghead nations fighting each other and then step in,take over,and declare a new United Arabia exists under Saud rule once they are too weak and too broke to fight back.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 11:32:02 pm »
The article reads furthermore:

Iran has evidently harbored senior Al Qaeda operatives since 9/11, including facilitating the flow of fighters and funds to al-Qaeda through Iran -- a kind of jihadi pipeline. In the mid-1990s, reported the Clarion Project, Iran negotiated an agreement with Osama Bin Laden to allow al-Qaeda terrorists to freely transit Iran.

And, of course, Tehran's senior leadership financed and facilitated, along with Hezbollah, the training of the 9/11 hijackers that killed nearly three thousand people in New York, Washington and Pennsylvania. According to a December 2011 decision by Judge George B. Daniels "Iran and Hezbollah materially and directly supported Al Qaeda in the September 11, 2001 attacks."

But 9/11 was not Iran's first terror attack against the United States. The Iranian government also financed the attack on the Pan Am flight that blew up over Scotland in December 1988, and was also responsible for the 1996 terror attacks against Americans at Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia, the 1998 bombings of the American embassies in Kenya and Tanzania and the 1983 bombings of our Marine barracks and embassy in Lebanon.

Here is a website that deals with the trial and verdict finding Iran guilty of 911:

http://www.iran911case.com/

I just don't know about this, I do get it that Iran funds Israel's enemy Hezbollah and has funded Hamas (Hamas is suppose to be anti-Assad, so this is not a tight partnership currently) and that Iran likely backs the Houthis in Yemen and is an actor in other places; I still find it hard to buy that Iran is the top terrorist sponsor in the world. Of course, I'm no expert.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 11:34:52 pm »
"On September 13, 2015, the US Central Command officially reported that Iran is specifically responsible for killing at least 500 American soldiers through the use of Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs) in Iraq and Afghanistan."

This is probably so; in Iraq, we fought Iranian interests; and I think some of the spillover is what is in Syria today. I can make that much out.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2016, 11:37:20 pm »
@TomSea
I just don't know about this, I do get it that Iran funds Israel's enemy Hezbollah and has funded Hamas (Hamas is suppose to be anti-Assad, so this is not a tight partnership currently) and that Iran likely backs the Houthis in Yemen and is an actor in other places; I still find it hard to buy that Iran is the top terrorist sponsor in the world. Of course, I'm no expert.

Iran is a easy target stooge to take the blame and shield the real people running this war since everybody,at the urging of the leftist press,seems to already hate Iran anyhow.

If Iran didn't exist,the Saud family would have to invent them.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2016, 11:38:54 pm »
"And the current defense minister in Iran, appointed by President Rouhani, orchestrated the bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon in 1983 that killed 241 American soldiers."

That is pretty damning if so; and as we know, they had to use Syria to get to Lebanon so most likely Hafez Assad's government was involved in that bombing as well.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2016, 11:40:51 pm »
Iran is a easy target stooge to take the blame and shield the real people running this war since everybody,at the urging of the leftist press,seems to already hate Iran anyhow.

If Iran didn't exist,the Saud family would have to invent them.

A lot of this went on though, pre-Obama administration; I don't doubt the Iranians under General Soleimani did help kill soldiers as the article states. Then, one wonders if we should have been there in the first place because from their point of view, we were invaders. I'm not saying I agree with their view or that it is correct, I'm just saying how the US-led coalition was viewed in neighboring Iran and Syria.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2016, 12:06:18 am »
If the answer isn't "Saudi Arabia by proxy",it's wrong.

The Saud strategy it to keep all the other raghead nations fighting each other and then step in,take over,and declare a new United Arabia exists under Saud rule once they are too weak and too broke to fight back.

The answer is the United States. And with Hillary we will cement our lead.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2016, 12:45:56 am »
A lot of this went on though, pre-Obama administration; I don't doubt the Iranians under General Soleimani did help kill soldiers as the article states. Then, one wonders if we should have been there in the first place because from their point of view, we were invaders. I'm not saying I agree with their view or that it is correct, I'm just saying how the US-led coalition was viewed in neighboring Iran and Syria.

@TomSea

If you are trying to say we have no business sending our military to the Muddle East to protect one goat rapist from another goat rapist,I couldn't agree more.

Unfortunately,Boy Jorge was the President and he owed the Sauds big time for bailing him out of bankruptcy and giving him enough money to buy a baseball team,so he pimped out our military to protect the Sauds by killing Saddam Hussein. Hussein was responsible for the killing of more fundie Muslims than anyone on Earth,yet we removed him from power and hanged him.

I liked the world better when those freaks happily spent their days killing each other off,and our troops were home.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2016, 12:47:27 am »

@bigheadfred

DAYUM! Are you actually coming out of the closet as one of those freaks that really and truly thought Boy Jorge was doing the right thing by protecting the Sauds?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2016, 12:49:36 am »
@TomSea

If you are trying to say we have no business sending our military to the Muddle East to protect one goat rapist from another goat rapist,I couldn't agree more.

Unfortunately,Boy Jorge was the President and he owed the Sauds big time for bailing him out of bankruptcy and giving him enough money to buy a baseball team,so he pimped out our military to protect the Sauds by killing Saddam Hussein. Hussein was responsible for the killing of more fundie Muslims than anyone on Earth,yet we removed him from power and hanged him.

I liked the world better when those freaks happily spent their days killing each other off,and our troops were home.

That is the best plan. Letting them out of their sandbox is a bad plan.

PS: You're going to get yelled at for picking on Boy George (be prepared).
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #12 on: October 05, 2016, 12:54:36 am »
@bigheadfred

DAYUM! Are you actually coming out of the closet as one of those freaks that really and truly thought Boy Jorge was doing the right thing by protecting the Sauds?

No. I am talking about Boy George killing off Saddam and opening it all up to the current effing mess.
With the assistance of obama and hillary sponsoring Iran, the crap in Libya, the crap with ISIS, the crap against me, the fedgov is the bestest sponsor of terrorism in the world. You see? If we are sponsoring the biggest sponsor of terrorism we win the title. Yay for us.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2016, 01:02:26 am »
That is the best plan. Letting them out of their sandbox is a bad plan.

PS: You're going to get yelled at for picking on Boy George (be prepared).

@bigheadfred

Well,it won't be the first time. I was on FR calling him Boy Jorge while he was running for President and they were wanting to build shrines for him,and half the geezerettes were trying to figure out if they wanted to hump him or adopt him.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2016, 01:05:55 am »
No. I am talking about Boy George killing off Saddam and opening it all up to the current effing mess.
With the assistance of obama and hillary sponsoring Iran, the crap in Libya, the crap with ISIS, the crap against me, the fedgov is the bestest sponsor of terrorism in the world. You see? If we are sponsoring the biggest sponsor of terrorism we win the title. Yay for us.

@bigheadfred

Yes,indeedy,I do see it. Sorta. Our feral government isn't exactly sponsoring terrorism as much as they are encouraging it. Perpetual war means steady union jobs in defense industry plants and bonuses in the board rooms on Wall Street. Plus it keeps the unemployment numbers down and distracts the citizens from the truly incompetent and treasonous bastards we keep electing over and over.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2016, 01:20:46 am »
@bigheadfred

Well,it won't be the first time. I was on FR calling him Boy Jorge while he was running for President and they were wanting to build shrines for him,and half the geezerettes were trying to figure out if they wanted to hump him or adopt him.

If you get the time please read this. It is a long article. http://www.esquire.com/features/michael-hensley-0708

Evan Vela Carnahan is my nephew. I signed onto FR because I found some people there who helped us out.

George Bush can kiss my ass.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2016, 01:25:50 am »
@bigheadfred

Yes,indeedy,I do see it. Sorta. Our feral government isn't exactly sponsoring terrorism as much as they are encouraging it. Perpetual war means steady union jobs in defense industry plants and bonuses in the board rooms on Wall Street. Plus it keeps the unemployment numbers down and distracts the citizens from the truly incompetent and treasonous bastards we keep electing over and over.

I think it is all going to come crashing down when they anoint hillary. Maybe that is wishful thinking.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2016, 02:31:28 am »
If you get the time please read this. It is a long article. http://www.esquire.com/features/michael-hensley-0708

Evan Vela Carnahan is my nephew. <<

I am sorry to hear that. Not that he is your family,but sorry to hear he was persecuted and prosecuted by REMF's looking to pat themselves on the back to justify their continued existence.

I was a career infantry NCO myself,and ran recon in VN as well as platoon-sized assault elements before being medevaced after 14 months. I do have some idea of the mindset that takes place amongst young men on the sharp end of the spear. Unfortunately,that is the mindset they MUST adopt in order to survive and it will always be that way. It's been that way since the first soldier picked up a rock,and it will be that way until the last soldier dies.

PTSD usually isn't that big of a problem with the soldier,but it can be a huge problem with his family and friends. Just like it takes some time to develop that mindset,it takes some time and some distance to let go of it. Unfortunately,the people in charge of the army judicial position are never in a duty position where they have to develop that mindset,and they not only don't understand it,but it horrifies as well as terrifies them,and because of this they want to punish it. Not because the soldier did the things he did,but because he scares the hell out of them and they can't deal with reality that close and personal.

George Bush can kiss my ass.<<

His whole damn family can kiss my big red ass if I can get 30 days advance warning so I can stop washing it first,and after they got done I would want to take an alcohol bath.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2016, 03:06:21 am »

He is out and doing well. Put his life and family back together and added on. They asked him at a parole hearing if he had any remorse. He told them you trained me to kill, sent me to kill, ordered me to kill and I did that. No he said I have no remorse.

The thing about Bush. The Ambassador to the Bahamas, good buddy to GW, got in on the act and hand delivered a pardon request to GW. He refused saying he didn't want that sort of thing to be part of his legacy. Slimy   chickenshit   bastard.

Offline TomSea

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2016, 03:31:35 am »
Thanks for sharing that BHF.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2016, 03:35:38 am »
Hillary's Husband committed terrorism against the Serbs.