Author Topic: Nitwit Whoopi Goldberg Equates Trump With The KKK  (Read 618 times)

rangerrebew

Nitwit Whoopi Goldberg Equates Trump With The KKK
« on: October 05, 2016, 10:38:46 am »
Nitwit Whoopi Goldberg Equates Trump With The KKK

October 4, 2016| by Robert Gehl

Whoopi Goldberg had a message for GOP nominee Donald Trump on Monday morning’s episode of The View.

At a campaign rally in Manheim, Pennsylvania on Saturday, the former reality TV star called for his supporters to “go out” and “watch your polling booths” for voting fraud. He added, “Certain areas. I hear too many bad stories, and we can’t lose an election because of you know what I’m talking about,” Raw Story is reporting.

Trump’s message to his Manheim supporters isn’t the first time he has called on them to watch voters in “certain areas.” During a campaign rally in Altoona, Pennsylvania in August, he shared a similar message with the crowd and said, “We’re gonna watch Pennsylvania. Go down to certain areas and watch and study and make sure other people don’t come in and vote five times.”

http://downtrend.com/robertgehl/nitwit-whoopi-goldberg-equates-trump-with-the-kkk
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:39:27 am by rangerrebew »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Nitwit Whoopi Goldberg Equates Trump With The KKK
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2016, 12:23:08 pm »
You didn't actually think Whoopi is an intellectual,did you?

Am I the only one that remembers an interview she gave to some magazine from her farmhouse in rural Pa,where anti-gun Whoopi explained the shotgun leaning up in the corner instead of being locked away in a combination safe,by saying "it's there if I need it to defend myself because I am a controversial celebrity."  That isn't an actual quote,just the essence of what she said,clearly implying that although most people have no right to possess a firearm to defend themselves,she was "special".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Nitwit Whoopi Goldberg Equates Trump With The KKK
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2016, 12:26:03 pm »
You didn't actually think Whoopi is an intellectual,did you?

Am I the only one that remembers an interview she gave to some magazine from her farmhouse in rural Pa,where anti-gun Whoopi explained the shotgun leaning up in the corner instead of being locked away in a combination safe,by saying "it's there if I need it to defend myself because I am a controversial celebrity."  That isn't an actual quote,just the essence of what she said,clearly implying that although most people have no right to possess a firearm to defend themselves,she was "special".
"Rules for thee, but not for Me!" is a Totalitarian hallmark. I remember when she was doing 'junkie standup', and didn't think that was funny.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 12:27:59 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis