Author Topic: WATCH: University of Kansas mob surrounds conservative students, suggests they leave school  (Read 777 times)

rangerrebew

WATCH: University of Kansas mob surrounds conservative students, suggests they leave school
Greg Piper - Associate Editor •October 4, 2016
 363  291 Share2  4
university-of-kansas-mob-young_americas_foundation-youtube   

No safe spaces for conservatives at KU

A handful of progressive protesters crashed a Young Americans for Freedom meeting at the University of Kansas Sept. 22, turning it into one long, loud, resentful teach-in.

A week later, they brought a few dozen friends.

YAF members sat quietly around a table while the protesters behind them yelled and lectured at them for more than an hour, “screaming about safe spaces, institutional racism, white privilege and much more,” according to the Young America’s Foundation, which also released a two-minute clip of the meeting.

http://www.thecollegefix.com/post/29323/
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:31:10 am by rangerrebew »

geronl

liberals showing their tolerance

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Ok,so why didn't somebody bitch-slap those punks back into place?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
From the video "Her leftist peers snapped their fingers in approval."

I can't help it. If that 100 lb overweight 18 year old human hog had said that to me,I would have told her most of her problems could be solved by backing her fat ass away from the biscuit bar,and I would have just started bitch-slapping the finger snappers. The whole "finger-snapping" thing just creeps me out. What are they doing,living in a bad 60's beatnick movie?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Ok,so why didn't somebody bitch-slap those punks back into place?
Aside from the University expelling them for assault, I have no clue. I'd bring some 'sporting equipment' to the next meeting, though. It's late for baseball, but a bat would be nice.

If they don't have the clause, it's time for a Sergeant at Arms in the organization, to keep order and conscript those needed to do so as well as coordinate with campus security if necessary to permit the meeting to proceed uninterrupted. Closing the meeting to non-members and rewriting membership requirements to preclude someone just signing up on the spot to gain access and disrupt might be good changes, too. (Kinda like having closed primaries).
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis