Author Topic: Michelle Obama: ‘We Need Someone Who’s Honest and Plays by the Rules’ as President  (Read 5819 times)

Offline Norm Lenhart

Gridlock is a good thing!

Do you suppose that the congress that handed Barry ALL the big issues he wanted, the budget etc is gonna say to the head of their own party..."Nope, sorry?"

Not a chance in hell there will be gridlock. Just giveaways to liberal agendas.

Offline GrouchoTex

Do you suppose that the congress that handed Barry ALL the big issues he wanted, the budget etc is gonna say to the head of their own party..."Nope, sorry?"

Not a chance in hell there will be gridlock. Just giveaways to liberal agendas.

They should have practiced "gridlock" themselves, but lacked the backbone to do so.

geronl

On the issues Trump is more conservative than any GOP nominee since Reagan.

That is ignorant.

Trump wants the government to pay for healthcare. Trump thinks Obama's wasteful "stimulus" was far too small. He thinks trillions in new debt is a fine idea. He thinks government should take our guns away without any court proceeding. He is not a friend of the first amendment either. He thinks Planned Parenthood does great things and abortion laws should stay the same (April), he favors gay rights and trannies in the little girls room.

Trump is the most liberal GOP Presidential candidate in history. Bar none.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Play by the rules you have to follow but we don't, more like.
The Republic is lost.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
That is ignorant.

No sir, that is not ignorance. That is simply bold-faced lying and Bravo Sierra propaganda.

Trump is the most liberal GOP Presidential candidate in history. Bar none.

That is because he is a lifelong NYC liberal Democrat and the idiots who call him Conservative are either morons or deliberately deceiving, and I go with the latter because people that assert they are Reagan Conservatives are not that stupid.

So they are liars.  Trump has no fruits of Conservatism in his life.  None.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
>> Everyone keeps bashing Trump and ignoring the fact that Hillary is an anti-American, pro Muslim, Marxist, Globalist, corrupt witch bought and paid for by crony capitalists (Fascists). 
@jpsb

You give her too much credit. To be pro-Muslim,she would have to care about someone other than herself. The simple truth is she is a simple whore,for sale to the highest bidder.

>>Trump has his faults but at least he is an American patriot. <<

He is a globalist right down to his rotten core.

>>There is nothing in this for Trump. He is a classical philanthropist, he's made his riches and now he is trying to payback the country that has been so good to him. <<

Damn shame we don't have ping lists  here,because that one would deserve a "humor" ping.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fine throw your vote away on someone with zero chance of getting elected.
@Jazzhead

@jpsb

This is a response to your post,but it is really a question for all of you "lesser of the two evils" people.

If Hitler were running against Stalin,which one would you support,and why?

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
@jpsb

This is a response to your post,but it is really a question for all of you "lesser of the two evils" people.

You have to tell them which one has the R(TM) behind the name, that's what counts....
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:15:21 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
You have to tell them which one has the R(TM) behind the name, that's what counts....

@Idaho_Cowboy

Sadly,these days it could be both of them.

HonestJohn

We weren't aware we needed your permission.  And yes, we will vote for whom best represents our principles be they third party or write in.  We do not care that you think it is a throw-away vote. 

As if Obama hasn't been doing so for the past 8 years.  Look, your fear-mongering falls flat.  We know what she is.  We decided Trump is worse and more dangerous to our individual liberties and lives than the Mao Pantsuit.

You saw to that the moment you made Trump your monarch.  I watched him make Conservatism irrelevant as he targeted all his venomous rage and character assassinations on every Conservative in the race and every Conservative who refused to support him.  Meanwhile, he says he is 'bored' with attacking Hillary, so he doesn't.  But Conservatives, he has plenty of vim and vigor to rail upon them and destroy them very personally.

Now your bunches of militants are busy making excuses for his gaffes, outrageous behaviors and outright liberal Leftist ideals and tax dodging - redefining Conservatism into the image of Trump.  YOU PEOPLE DIRECTLY have endured that a Conservative will never hold national office ever again in our lifetimes.  YOU DID THAT.  You and your thuggish pals.

Congratulations. 

You deserve all the accolades for making Hildabeast's coronation appear legitimate given you chose her Trojan Stalking Horse to be your prince.

Those that eventually became the "Never Trump" group went into the primaries with the view of 'let's vote for the candidate best able to defeat Hillary'.

Those that eventually became the "Worship Trump" group went into the primaries with the view of 'who will blow up the GOP'.

Only now have they realized that they actually need to defeat Hillary to win the Presidency.  Their utter incompetence and inability to recognize that during the primaries, despite all the repeated political columns and commentary stating just that... makes them complicit in any November loss.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 10:15:11 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline jpsb

Sorry friend, a President Hillary would not have the authority to grant amnesty to tens of millions of illegals. If it could be done, I suspect Obama would have already done it.

IMHO, this nation is getting what it deserves, be it Trump or Hillary, and I'll be one of those saying, "I told you so" every chance I get.

You are only fooling yourself.

Hillary Clinton promised to introduce “comprehensive immigration reform” legislation during her first 100 days in the White House — virtually guaranteeing amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants — should she win election to the presidency.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/23/hillary-clinton-vows-to-push-amnesty-in-her-first-100-days/

@Night Hides
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 03:13:44 pm by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

@jpsb

I'm not a lessor of two evils person, I'm and issues person. And while Hillary might be as evil as Hitler or Stalin there is no way Trump is. I like Trump on immigration, border security, trade, jobs, the military and fighting radical Islam.

Offline jpsb

Those that eventually became the "Never Trump" group went into the primaries with the view of 'let's vote for the candidate best able to defeat Hillary'.

And who would that be? If you can not win the GOP primary just how the heck do you expect to win a general election? As for the GOP it deserves to be blown up since it is merely the R win of the Marxist globalist uniparty. Everyone sans Trump that ran in the GOP primaries are card carrying members of the uniparty. Except for amnesty the GOP Congress gave Zero every thing he asked for. The GOP Congress wanted to give Zero amnesty too but Cantnors, primary defeat scared them into backing away from that.

@sneakypete
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 03:06:10 pm by jpsb »

Offline jpsb

I watched him (Trump) make Conservatism irrelevant as he targeted all his venomous rage and character assassinations on every Conservative in the race and every Conservative who refused to support him.
George W Bush and H.W. Bush before him made Conservatism irrelevant with a big assist from Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, Lindsey Gram, John McCain, etc. 

Donald Trump did not give the Rats everything they asked for, RINOs in Congress did. Donald Trump did not put the country 20 trillion in debt, RINOs in Congress did. Donald Trump did not get us involved in endless "nation building" wars that we always lose, RINOs in Congress did. Donald Trump did not arm and train Islamic terrorists in Iraq, Syria and Libya, RINOs in Congress did.

every Conservative in the race

There were no conservatives in the race except for Trump and Rand Paul. So you think JEB is a conservative? Kasick is a conservative? Lindsey Graham is a conservative.  Marco Rubio is a conservative? Ted Cruz does a good job of pretending but he is no conservative either.  Chris Christy? Rick Perry? Carly Fiorina? George Pataki? Scott Walker? Bobby Jindal? There were a couple of conservatives Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum but they never got any traction. Both have come out strongly for Trump. That should tell you something.

YOU PEOPLE DIRECTLY have endured that a Conservative will never hold national office ever again in our lifetimes.

Actually that credit goes to you NeverTrumpers that are helping to elect Hillary. It is the height of Hypocrisy to say that those of us supporting the only candidate that can stop Hillary are responsible for electing Hillary.  You're just pissed that your candidate did not win the GOP nomination so now instead of joining the fight to stop Hillary you're sulking in the corner like a 4 year old child. You're more then willing to see the nation handed over to a corrupt fascist oligarchy because you think the blame will go else where. It won't, NeverTrumpers will be blamed if Trump loses a close election. Count on it. 

Offline LMAO

Let's separate the argument of whether or not Trump is a limited government conservative which  he is not but let's put that aside for the moment

Bottom line is Trump is making himself unelectable. And each day he opens his mouth he gives the Democrats and Hillary Clinton more material for ads.  He could be Calvin Coolidge reincarnated. But if you make yourself unelectable you simply will not win an election and that's where Trump is heading
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Bottom line is Trump is making himself unelectable.

@LMAO

Ah'm shocked! SHOCKED,AH TELLS YA!

HonestJohn

And who would that be? If you can not win the GOP primary just how the heck do you expect to win a general election? As for the GOP it deserves to be blown up since it is merely the R win of the Marxist globalist uniparty. Everyone sans Trump that ran in the GOP primaries are card carrying members of the uniparty. Except for amnesty the GOP Congress gave Zero every thing he asked for. The GOP Congress wanted to give Zero amnesty too but Cantnors, primary defeat scared them into backing away from that.

@sneakypete

Your post illustrates *EXACTLY* this particular problem that exists within those that became the "WorshipTrump" crowd.

Primaries attract the hard-liners within each party.  General elections are won through centrist positions.  That dicotomy is why you see moderate candidates tack hard right/left in the primary and then back to the center in the fall.

Any primary voter that doesn't realize that will pick the candidate *LEAST* capable of winning in the general.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2016, 08:07:49 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Donald Trump did not give the Rats everything they asked for, RINOs in Congress did. Donald Trump did not put the country 20 trillion in debt, RINOs in Congress did. Donald Trump did not get us involved in endless "nation building" wars that we always lose, RINOs in Congress did. Donald Trump did not arm and train Islamic terrorists in Iraq, Syria and Libya, RINOs in Congress did.

No.  Trump just funded, campaigned for, praised and lauded the very people who did those things.

There were no conservatives in the race except for Trump and Rand Paul.

That explains a lot about you.

Rand is Libertarian like his old man, NOT a Reagan Conservative.  I know this because he is my senator and I campaigned for the guy when he first ran for the seat.

You're a warmed over Ron Paul Mob Zombie I am assuming.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775