Author Topic: Voter Fraud Rising  (Read 610 times)

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 10:26:23 pm by To-Whose-Benefit? »
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Voter Fraud Rising
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 10:36:48 pm »
Duh!

We've done said it.

We have seen our last legit national election back in 2008.

2012 ought to have taught us that elections are no longer legitimate and that fraud will ensure whom the oligarchy chooses to rule us.

Meanwhile we keep playing the shell game they have constructed to placate the masses with the illusion their vote counts.

Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 11:16:47 pm »
trump sites are pumping out fake vote fraud stories by the barrel, so be wary

Offline Doug Loss

• Proud Tennessean
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2016, 07:02:26 pm »
trump sites are pumping out fake vote fraud stories by the barrel, so be wary

Are you sure they're fake?  We all know that vote fraud is rampant, and the mainstream media refuse to report on it when it's proven.  It may be that we're just seeing more grass-roots reporting of it these days.
My political philosophy:

1) I'm not bothering anybody.
2) It's none of your business.
3) Leave me alone!

Offline To-Whose-Benefit?

• Wulf Anson Author
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2016, 07:58:07 pm »
Are you sure they're fake?  We all know that vote fraud is rampant, and the mainstream media refuse to report on it when it's proven.  It may be that we're just seeing more grass-roots reporting of it these days.

Indeed.

http://nachumlist.com/Obamavoter.htm

The Anti Prez wasn't even legally elected.
My 'Viking Hunter' High Adventure Alternate History Series is FREE, ALL 3 volumes, at most ebook retailers including Ibooks, Barnes and Noble, Kobo, and more.

In Vol 2 the weapons come out in a winner take all war on two fronts.

Vol 3 opens with the rigged murder trial of the villain in a Viking Court under Viking law to set the stage for the hero's own murder trial.

http://wulfanson.blogspot.com