Author Topic: Oberlin Prof. who posted antisemitic memes says she’s a victim of racism  (Read 729 times)

rangerrebew

Oberlin Prof. who posted antisemitic memes says she’s a victim of racism
Comments

Posted by William A. Jacobson      Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 6:00pm

Joy Karega: “I cannot accept the way that I have been treated as a Black woman on Oberlin’s faculty.”
Joy Karega Facebook Profile Pic w border credit   

You may remember Joy Karega, the Oberlin College Social Justice Writing professor (yes, there is such a position) who, when not helping organize anti-Israel BDS events with Students for a Free Palestine, posted bizarre Jewish conspiracy theories on Facebook.

Like this image of how the Rothschild family controls the world:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/10/oberlin-prof-who-posted-antisemitic-memes-says-shes-a-victim-of-racism/
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 08:40:09 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I think you forgot the link. @rangerrebew Thanks for posting all the articles you do you make my search for the news that much simpler.
I found it: http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/10/oberlin-prof-who-posted-antisemitic-memes-says-shes-a-victim-of-racism/
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 08:40:50 pm by Idaho_Cowboy »
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

rangerrebew

I think you forgot the link. @rangerrebew Thanks for posting all the articles you do you make my search for the news that much simpler.

You just clicked on the link before I could give you the address.  Thanks for the compliment! :beer:

Wingnut

More here
Oberlin prof punished for anti-Semitic posts blames racism

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8206

Offline mountaineer

Does anyone recall when Oberlin wasn't a haven for leftist whackjobs?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Oberlin Prof. who posted antisemitic memes says she’s a victim of racism
Comments

Posted by William A. Jacobson      Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 6:00pm

Joy Karega: “I cannot accept the way that I have been treated as a Black woman on Oberlin’s faculty.”
Joy Karega Facebook Profile Pic w border credit   

You may remember Joy Karega, the Oberlin College Social Justice Writing professor (yes, there is such a position) who, when not helping organize anti-Israel BDS events with Students for a Free Palestine, posted bizarre Jewish conspiracy theories on Facebook.

Like this image of how the Rothschild family controls the world:

http://legalinsurrection.com/2016/10/oberlin-prof-who-posted-antisemitic-memes-says-shes-a-victim-of-racism/

I'm shocked to learn that a "Oberlin College Social Justice Writing professor " is a whacko.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Presumptive victim status and unearned accusation privileges allow Progressive leftists to insulate themselves from criticism, while shifting blame for the negative consequences of their own beliefs and actions.

Until conservatives find a way to effectively counter such strategies, they will continue to lose cultural battles that they need to be winning.     
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn