Author Topic: ‘October Surprise’ Thwarted? Wikileaks Cancels Highly Anticipated Tuesday Announcement Due to ‘Security Concerns’  (Read 3431 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
well...http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/trump-take-out-families/2015/12/02/id/704193/

Well... it's ballpark on the same level of insanity I guess. Taking out Assange with a drone would probably look as bad as going after terrorist families.

That being said the latter is more likely to work. There was an interesting article on how the KGB dealt with Soviet diplomats being kidnapped in Lebanon, involving retaliating by slicing off terrorist relative's genitals and mail them to the terrorists.

Offline Longmire

Well... it's ballpark on the same level of insanity I guess. Taking out Assange with a drone would probably look as bad as going after terrorist families.

Insanity is allowing ISIS to have safe havens where they operate with impunity knowing the West is afraid of collateral damage.

Trump is willing to take the gloves off and if ISIS wants to keep their friends & families alive they'll stop hiding behind them.

Meanwhile cucks in #nevertrump  smear Trump as crazy while touting fools like Gary Johnson who can barely find Syria on a map.

Offline r9etb

Meanwhile cucks in #nevertrump  smear Trump as crazy while touting fools like Gary Johnson who can barely find Syria on a map.

You in particular probably should not be tossing around words like "cuck."

HonestJohn

Insanity is allowing ISIS to have safe havens where they operate with impunity knowing the West is afraid of collateral damage.

Trump is willing to take the gloves off and if ISIS wants to keep their friends & families alive they'll stop hiding behind them.

Letting your inner skinhead out again?

Cuck is a dead giveaway about your hate.

Offline Frank Cannon

You can take your Stormfront terms and shove them up your ass.

Wingnut

You need a time out to let your Hate Boner subside.

Offline sinkspur

And you come on here and use an ultra-white-supremacist term to describe members of this board.

You're sounding a bit desperate these days, Longboy. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Longmire

You in particular probably should not be tossing around words like "cuck."

@r9etb

Offline r9etb

Cute -- but I had more in mind a picture of Trump humping your reputation while you sit groping yourself in a nearby chair.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 09:35:06 pm by r9etb »

Wingnut

Cute -- but I had more in mind a picture of Trump humping your reputation while you sit groping yourself in a nearby chair.

With Align, HAPPY and unknown taking turns.

Offline aligncare

Always classy. That's my favorite thing about TBR, circa 2016.  888high58888

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Victoria33

@CatherineofAragon

You know, Catherine, my friend, I have paid income tax since my first job when I was a teacher working on an emergency teacher's certificate until I graduated from college.  I have paid every year since that time.  I am about 13 years older than Trump.  He lost almost 1 billion dollars in failed business ventures and was bailed out by others and didn't pay taxes for 18 years.  He was bailed out twice after that first time so I would bet he used those loses and has never paid taxes.  His income tax returns would show that and that is why he will never release them.  Add to that, he stole money from people with a fake Trump University, and stole labor from people whom he wouldn't pay.

Wouldn't that be something - while we were paying taxes all our lives, he never has.

You bet, make him president with control over our national treasury.  He will find a way to steal that, too.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 10:08:32 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Suppressed

+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn