Author Topic: New York Times violates law to publish partial Trump tax return from 90s and speculate about his taxes  (Read 4918 times)

Offline unknown

We are.  We are voting for someone who NEVER approved of abortion or funded Planned Parenthood or said 'nice things' about Planned Parenthood like your political messiah Trump has.

He had 'nice things to say' about the abortion mill service just months ago.  So your declaration that voting fro Trump saves babies is just more bullshiite.

Your faith is in a fraud, con man and stalking horse for Hillary.

As Campaign Enters Final Phase, Trump Launches Major Pro-Life Outreach
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/09/19/campaign-enters-final-phase-trump-launches-major-pro-life-outreach/
Steven Mosher
19 Sep 2016

Spearheading the new coalition will be Marjorie Dannenfelser, the long-time president of the Susan B. Anthony List, and one of the most respected and influential leaders in the pro-life movement.

In his letter to pro-life leaders, Trump took positions that are almost diametrically opposed to those of his opponent. He committed to:

•Nominate pro-life justices to the U.S. Supreme Court.
•Sign into law the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act, which would end painful late-term abortions nationwide.
•Defund Planned Parenthood as long as they continue to perform abortions.
•Make the Hyde Amendment permanent law to protect taxpayers from having to pay for abortions.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

We are.  We are voting for someone who NEVER approved of abortion or funded Planned Parenthood or said 'nice things' about Planned Parenthood like your political messiah Trump has.

He had 'nice things to say' about the abortion mill service just months ago.  So your declaration that voting fro Trump saves babies is just more bullshiite.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/03/21/trump-talks-about-qualifications-to-be-his-supreme-court-picks/

Donald Trump:   “We’re going to look at that. It’s going to be pro-life. We’re going to look at that. We’re going to look at intellect, very important. We want very, very smart people. We want conservatives on the Supreme Court. We are going to be making up a list of between seven to 10 people. I will be distributing that list in the very near future.”

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown