Author Topic: Pope Francis Blasts ‘Gender Theory’: ‘Whole World Is At War Trying To Destroy Marriage’  (Read 787 times)

rangerrebew

Pope Francis Blasts ‘Gender Theory’: ‘Whole World Is At War Trying To Destroy Marriage’
Photo of Peter Hasson
Peter Hasson
Reporter, Associate Editor
9:35 PM 10/01/2016

Speaking in the country of Georgia Saturday morning, Pope Francis warned Catholics in attendance that the whole world is trying to destroy marriage.
Pope Francis meets U.S. Vice President Joe Biden (R) in Paul VI hall at the Vatican April 29, 2016 Osservatore Romano/Handout via Reuters   Pope Francis meets U.S. Vice President Joe Biden (R) in Paul VI hall at the Vatican April 29, 2016 Osservatore Romano/Handout via Reuters

Catholic News Agency reports the Pope called gender theory — the belief that biological men can become women and vice versa — “a great enemy of marriage today.”

“Today the whole world is at war trying to destroy marriage,” he said, adding that this war is being fought “with ideas” rather than weapons.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/01/pope-francis-blasts-gender-theory-whole-world-is-at-war-trying-to-destroy-marriage/#ixzz4LvrsXRot

Offline livius

Well, Francis has certainly done his bit to contribute to the destruction of marriage. And his actions have done everything to encourage the gender stupidity. Inviting transsexuals ("married" to a person of their original biological sex) to the Vatican to "support" them when they complained about their parish priest not "accepting" them (and making their bishop pay their airfare!), giving audiences to "married" homosexuals, not opposing Italy's radical pro-gender confusion laws, installing quickie divorce procedures and forcing the bishops to go adopt them in their dioceses - the lie is endless.

In short, I'm never sure what he means when he says "gender theory" - maybe he means he opposes the traditional natural law understanding of sex and gender.

Offline endicom

Target has the Forge Goreman Gender Blender on special this week.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Target has the Forge Goreman Gender Blender on special this week.

Nyuk nyuk!
The Republic is lost.

Oceander

Maybe the Pope should stop playing around with the very same people trying to destroy marriage.

Offline mirraflake

I have noticed nearly all of my college educated relatives/nieces and nephews are married or engaged and the blue collar side of the family is usually living together.

Also have noticed in nearly all of the wedding announcements in the paper the folks getting married have degrees or schooling beyond HS. Rarely do I see 2 blue collar people with a wedding announcement in the paper.

Not trying to be decisive here..just what I have noticed. People with lack of education are going to be left behind in multiple ways not just jobs but lifestyle.

In the past rich married rich..people rarely married down..now it is the same with education.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I have noticed nearly all of my college educated relatives/nieces and nephews are married or engaged and the blue collar side of the family is usually living together.

Also have noticed in nearly all of the wedding announcements in the paper the folks getting married have degrees or schooling beyond HS. Rarely do I see 2 blue collar people with a wedding announcement in the paper.

Not trying to be decisive here..just what I have noticed. People with lack of education are going to be left behind in multiple ways not just jobs but lifestyle.

In the past rich married rich..people rarely married down..now it is the same with education.

Back even 40 years ago when we had way more moral structure in the country, blue collar was just another word for poor. You might have been the smartest, hard working and most decent person ever but still not be able to go to college. You could 'marry down' and still come out ok.

Blue collar today often comes with big baggage. You could destroy your life marrying down if you're not careful.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Rivergirl

Didn't this Pope recently suggest welcoming divorced Catholics to come back to the Church for communion