Author Topic: Ohio Muslim immigrant kills own daughter  (Read 428 times)

rangerrebew

Ohio Muslim immigrant kills own daughter
« on: October 01, 2016, 12:40:11 pm »
Case reeks of Islamic honor violence but cops can't figure out motive
Published: 12 hours ago

Jamal Mansour, 63, of Rocky River, Ohio, has been charged with the Sept. 27, 2016 murder of his own daughter. He migrated to the U.S. from Jordan in 1978 and became a naturalized American citizen.

Police say they can’t figure out the motive behind an Ohio father’s horrific crime of violence against his own daughter, and the media won’t touch the topic, but some say the answer lies hidden in plain view.

Jamal Mansour, 63, of Rocky River, Ohio, walked into his adult daughter’s bedroom at 1:15 a.m. Tuesday and shot her twice in the head while she slept. His daughter, Tahini Mansour, 27, died about 10 hours later at a local hospital.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/09/ohio-muslim-immigrant-kills-own-daughter/#56DCCHPdF4wFHW0O.99

Offline Suppressed

Re: Ohio Muslim immigrant kills own daughter
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2016, 12:11:16 am »

It was evidently a diabetic episode. 

I've seen people having them...it's scary.  Totally not themselves, normally mellow people threatening and becoming violent. 

What a terrible tragedy!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:11:56 am by Suppressed »
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn