Author Topic: Post-debate polls show Trump slump  (Read 2975 times)

Wingnut

Re: Post-debate polls show Trump slump
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2016, 12:14:16 am »
« Last Edit: October 02, 2016, 12:15:08 am by Wingnut »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2016, 12:31:57 am »
When #nevertrump gets up in the morning they slip into their Clinton cheer squad outfits before making coffee  :laugh:

How clever.  Your one smart Trumpy.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2016, 12:39:40 am »
A number of the Trumpsters on TOS are really starting to question Trump's uh...strategy...such as it is. The wouldbe heretics (merely just questioning Trump's debate and post-debate actions) are immediately set upon by the worst Trumpsuckers as being TRAITORS!!! and HILLARYLOVERS!!! and threatened with banishment.
No denial that His Orangeness is not THE GREATEST GENIUS WHO EVER LIVED!!! can allowed.

Trump probably pays RimJob to keep his forum free of Never Trump people. 

He didn't have to zot me, I was happy to leave.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2016, 02:00:36 am »
Trump probably pays RimJob to keep his forum free of Never Trump people. 

He didn't have to zot me, I was happy to leave.

I read a couple of the threads about Trump's post debate actions and there were a couple of posters who very mildly thought Trump was making a mistake with the wimmen comments.

You would not believe how those posters were set upon by rabid dogs; i.e. trumpers, who called them every name in the book and some they just made up.

One would have thought they called Trump an orange baboon from the response.

Yeah, I was zotted.  I wanted to stay and argue.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2016, 04:18:57 pm »
I read a couple of the threads about Trump's post debate actions and there were a couple of posters who very mildly thought Trump was making a mistake with the wimmen comments.

You would not believe how those posters were set upon by rabid dogs; i.e. trumpers, who called them every name in the book and some they just made up.

One would have thought they called Trump an orange baboon from the response.

Yeah, I was zotted.  I wanted to stay and argue.
I go back to TOS just to see how the inmates are doing in the asylum. It seems more and more of them are getting just a little frustrated and tired of Trump's childish antics.