Author Topic: SEPTEMBER SURGE! Trump Up 5.6 Points on Hillary – Up 7.5 Points with Millennials  (Read 223 times)

Offline unknown

SEPTEMBER SURGE! Trump Up 5.6 Points on Hillary – Up 7.5 Points with Millennials

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/september-surge-trump-5-6-points-hillary-september-comes-end/

Jim Hoft
Sep 30th, 2016

TRUMP SEPTEMBER SURGE—

Donald Trump ended September up 5.6 points on criminal Hillary Clinton in the final LA Times poll for the month.

{.. snip ..}

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Did you see this little disclaimer at the LA Times link?

* Results in the shaded areas fall within the poll’s margin of error, meaning the difference between the candidates could be the result of chance.

So the poll Trump does best in, he is still within the margin of error.

He is running against the absolute worst person ever to fly her broom over the White House threshold. An old woman who can't even finish a 2 minute speech without a coughing fit, unless she is drugged up. Someone who could fill the library of congress with all her ethics charges and legal violations. Someone who can't even name her own accomplishments.

And the best Trump can do is stay within the margin of error.

This is nothing to cheer about if you are a fan.

Offline sinkspur

Nate Silver no longer figures the LA Times poll into his calculations.  It's too much of an outlier and its methodolgy is flawed.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.