Author Topic: What Movie Are You?  (Read 2239 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What Movie Are You?
« on: September 29, 2016, 11:12:30 pm »
http://www.quizony.com/what-movie-are-you/index.html?utm_id=at1%217105150&utm_campaign=roi-hunter-what-movie-are-you--roi-hunter-what-movie-are-you&utm_medium=clicks_to_website&utm_source=fb&utm_term=ROIHUNTER

You are It's A Wonderful Life
You are sweet and sentimental and there are very few people who don't want to see you, at least once a year. You are particularly popular around Christmas time. You reaffirm the belief that goodness prevails. You remind people that they can make a difference in the lives of those around them, no matter where they happen to be. A good life isn't necessarily a big life or even an important one.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: What Movie Are You?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 11:49:41 pm »
You are
The Shawshank Redemption
You may be somewhat dark and serious but, underneath all that you are filled with hope. You never give up, no matter how bad the situation looks. And it pays off for you. You inspire others with your perseverance.You are secretly a big ol' softy.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 12:11:17 am »
Hmmmm, me too:

You are
It's A Wonderful Life
You are sweet and sentimental and there are very few people who don't want to see you, at least once a year. You are particularly popular around Christmas time. You reaffirm the belief that goodness prevails. You remind people that they can make a difference in the lives of those around them, no matter where they happen to be. A good life isn't necessarily a big life or even an important one.

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2016, 01:04:27 am »
You are Forrest Gump.

WTF?

You have enormous heart. You've been around the block a few times -- and you're always willing to try anything once. Against the odds, you've experienced a lot of success. Your friends adore your sweet, caring nature. You're a big fan of chocolate!
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 01:05:47 am by Wingnut »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2016, 01:13:59 am »
You are Forrest Gump.

WTF?

You have enormous heart. You've been around the block a few times -- and you're always willing to try anything once. Against the odds, you've experienced a lot of success. Your friends adore your sweet, caring nature. You're a big fan of chocolate!

I would have thought Animal House... :bolt:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2016, 01:15:50 am »
I would have thought Animal House... :bolt:

I hear you!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2016, 01:33:45 am »
I hear you!
Well, you never know what you're gonna get... :laugh:

Seriously, one of my favorite fun movies.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Wingnut

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2016, 01:46:52 am »
Actually I think you do have a sweet, caring nature.  So..you've got the humor and the heart for that.  But you are smarter than Forrest Gump by a whole lot.  Hmm.  I guess they mean it in a general sense of the movie itself.  It's spirit.  ??

I like chocolate too!    888high58888

Offline Suppressed

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2016, 04:57:20 pm »
I got It's A Wonderful Life.

I think the only movie I've hated more than that was Rocky Horror Picture Show.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2016, 05:01:40 pm »
..and this is a big Nope.

You are
Forrest Gump

Wingnut

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2016, 05:05:37 pm »
..and this is a big Nope.

Come on.  embrace your inner Gumpiness. 

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2016, 03:44:35 am »
I hate these "what are you" Test. Ther're stupid, meaningless, not scientific, and a waste of time. Yet we can't resist to take it can we?  Like a fortune cookie it must be read.

It's a Wonderful Life.

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn