Author Topic: Trump encourages followers to 'check out' Machado sex tape  (Read 21960 times)

Offline corbe

Re: Trump encourages followers to 'check out' Machado sex tape
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 02:20:23 pm »
  He will post it later on donnietrump.com
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2016, 02:23:34 pm »
Now that 30 million people know there's a Machado sex tape, the Clinton media can't pretend there isn't one.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2016, 02:27:00 pm »
Now that 30 million people know there's a Machado sex tape, the Clinton media can't pretend there isn't one.

So what's your point? No one is denying there's a tape. The issue is how easily Team Clinton can get under Trump's skin and get him on the defensive. Having a candidate for POTUS tell people to check out the sex tape of a woman doesn't say CIC to me.

But hey, this is 2016. Maybe that will endear him to the electorate?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:28:56 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Lisbon1939

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2016, 02:27:40 pm »
These tweets are useless without a link.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2016, 02:29:39 pm »
Everything about Trump screams:  "Just gimme those nuclear codes!!"

I'd rather have Hillary's SCOTUS than Trump's hands on the nuclear codes. 

Can you imagine world leaders "tossing squirrels" at President Trump?   How many lives will he endanger? 

Nothing Hillary can do is as scary as what Crazy Donald is susceptible of.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Silver Pines

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2016, 02:31:06 pm »

Mike Nemesi
@realmikenemesi‏
@SteveDeaceShow Funny how every time he has momentum he does something to undermine his campaign. Not a Clinton plant, though

It happens every time.  Every. Single. Time. 

Offline LMAO

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2016, 02:32:50 pm »
These tweets are useless without a link.

There is a small side of me that wonders if these tweets are true but this would be a Trump type behavior

I thought nobody could be this stupid but I Googled it and it appears to be accurate Tweets from Trump
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:36:11 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2016, 02:35:36 pm »
Holy sh*t
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2016, 02:36:41 pm »
There is something seriously wrong with Trump; he comes across as having the emotional maturity of a 12 year old.

It's that petulant 9 YO boy that lives inside of him. I hung in there as long as I could, hoping he would exorcise that spirit within him. Sorry Trump supporters, it's too late, this one broke my camel's back. I cannot cast my vote for him to be the next CinC. My vote's going to the Constitution Party.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #34 on: September 30, 2016, 02:39:28 pm »

Yes.  Let's keep this going at least through the VP debate next Tuesday.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:39:50 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2016, 02:39:28 pm »
I have a hunch, should he lose, he won't lose graciously thereby making the electorate grateful they dodged a bullet with a Trump presidency.
@LMAO
@Cripplecreek

Remember, when he was in 5th grade, he physically attacked his music teacher.  Attacking someone who questions what he does, went from that to trying to ruin someone's character and financially destroying him/her and he will keep going after someone for 20 years. 

If he loses this election, he will blame every person in the United States and try to ruin the whole country and he will keep it up until he dies.  In my opinion, he is unfit/too dangerous to live among people.  A sealed rubber room is called for in his case.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:40:01 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2016, 02:39:39 pm »
She keeps tossing squirrels and he's all OMG OMG a squirrel! Gotta catch the squirrel!

Someone needs to FedEx this book to the Trump Team:

You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2016, 02:40:41 pm »

You people seem to forget. Trump is not just running against Hillary Clinton, he's also running against scores of mainstream media giants and thousands of liberal news outlets: local radio and TV news stations across the United States.

This ain't your grandfather's presidential race. Trump is tasked with taking on the political and media establishment – the race is even international in scope with Trump taking incoming from around the world.

So, yes, realistically, its Donald Trump against the world. And patriotic Americans are behind him all the way.

Go Trump! Defeat NeverTrump! Defeat Hillary! And defeat her accomplices in the mainstream media!

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #38 on: September 30, 2016, 02:42:58 pm »
You people seem to forget. Trump is not just running against Hillary Clinton, he's also running against scores of mainstream media giants and thousands of liberal news outlets: local radio and TV news stations across the United States.

This ain't your grandfather's presidential race. Trump is tasked with taking on the political and media establishment – the race is even international in scope with Trump taking incoming from around the world.

So, yes, realistically, its Donald Trump against the world. And patriotic Americans are behind him all the way.

Go Trump! Defeat NeverTrump! Defeat Hillary! And defeat her accomplices in the mainstream media!

Have you watched the sex tape yet?

Offline montanajoe

« Reply #39 on: September 30, 2016, 02:43:21 pm »
I think Trump must believe Hilliary's opposition research are illegal aliens and he's trying to put them out of a job.... :pondering:

Silver Pines

« Reply #40 on: September 30, 2016, 02:43:47 pm »

@aligncare

You are defending the fact that Trump is the first candidate for president to tell people to watch a sex tape.

You are actually doing that.

Online kevindavis007

« Reply #41 on: September 30, 2016, 02:45:20 pm »

@aligncare

Sorry, but Trump should only be RUNNING AGAINST HILLARY CLINTON..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #42 on: September 30, 2016, 02:45:47 pm »
Have you watched the sex tape yet?

Trump supporters are relegated to this eyewear:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #43 on: September 30, 2016, 02:46:16 pm »

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2016, 02:46:21 pm »
After this election, all of America is going to feel like taking a shower.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

« Reply #45 on: September 30, 2016, 02:46:55 pm »

Reagan ran against all that. And somehow, I can't imagine GWB telling people to check out a sex tape of someone attacking him

It appears Trump is also helping the above mentioned defeat him.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Night Hides Not

« Reply #46 on: September 30, 2016, 02:47:24 pm »
@aligncare

You are defending the fact that Trump is the first candidate for president to tell people to watch a sex tape.

You are actually doing that.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #47 on: September 30, 2016, 02:47:50 pm »

Hey, Longmire. Ever get the sense your talking to a wall? An emotionally wounded wall of neurotics.

Here you make an excellent point and all you get back is the same old blah blah blah I'm a Trump hater blah blah blah.

Offline Just_Victor

« Reply #48 on: September 30, 2016, 02:48:29 pm »

Every Republican since Nixon has had to run against the media.  When they discovered they could destroy a president it was "game on."  Some have handled this well, others not.

But Trump has taken this to the point of becoming Don Quixote, fighting the windmills.

If all I want is a warm feeling, I should just wet my pants.

Silver Pines

« Reply #49 on: September 30, 2016, 02:48:40 pm »
@aligncare

Although, now that I look at your post again, I tend to think the desperate, overblown bravado shows that you know how badly the fool screwed up.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:48:56 pm by CatherineofAragon »