Author Topic: Curt Schilling: Hillary ‘the Most Despicably Corrupt, Lying Human Being to Run for the Office’  (Read 1540 times)

Offline unknown

Curt Schilling: Hillary ‘the Most Despicably Corrupt, Lying Human Being to Run for the Office’

Curt Schilling: Hillary ‘the Most Despicably Corrupt, Lying Human Being to Run for the Office’

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/28/curt-schilling-hillary-the-most-despicably-corrupt-lying-human-being-to-run-for-office/

TRENT BAKER
28 Sep 2016

Former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling spoke with TMZ Sports about the 2016 presidential debate, and the 2001 World Series MVP called Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton “the most despicably corrupt, lying human being to run for the office.”

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline MajorClay

He speaks the Truth.

geronl

Yes, but with the possible exception of Trump

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
It is Hillary Clinton who is deplorable and I agree she is the most despicable, corrupt, lying human being to ever run for president. She is responsible for arming Syrian rebels which led to the rise of ISIS and a caliphate in the Middle East; therefore blood is on her hands with each sword and knife beheading and the torture of men, women and children. Hillary Clinton as Secretary of State is responsible for lying to the public about the incident in Benghazi and the death of four dead Americans. Ambassador Christopher Stevens did not die of smoke inhalation in the embassy compound as was claimed by the Obama administration, but was taken alive, raped, sodomized, and dragged through the streets then murdered.  Hillary Clinton profited off of the poor in Haiti who suffered a catastrophic earthquake. She was in charge of U.S. aid allocated to Haiti; monies were filtered through various rebuilding projects in Haiti and back to the Clinton Foundation.

http://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/hillary-clinton-failure-to-help-syrian-rebels-led-to-the-rise-of-isis/375832/

http://www.teapartytribune.com/2013/07/01/they-all-lied-about-how-ambassador-christopher-stevens-died-in-benghazi/

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/437883/hillarys-america-secret-history-democratic-party-dinesh-dsouza-clinton-foundation
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline sinkspur

A retired pitcher is the first guy I turn to for political analysis.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

True.  However he is absolutely 100% correct.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline rodamala

@libertybele
@sinkspur

Odd as that is, if you want good baseball analysis you can turn to George Will.

His political commentary, however, sucks.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Your post @geronl is incredulous.  Yet you wrote it, knowing it is not true.

Did you write it because you want to piss off a couple of Trump supporters---or did you write it because you support Hillary Clinton's victory? 

I'm only asking because I'm starting to assess my involvement with this forum and your answer will help clarify some issues for me.

Hopefully you'll give a thoughtful answer.

Thanks in advance.

Offline Axel

Schilling is a long time Republican. He stands up for what he believes in, even if it costs him a few popularity points. I remember when he took a beating for saying he didn't support same-sex marriage. He speaks the truth here.
"The Gutter Rat's going to continue to trash Romney, and Romney's going to tell the country why he should be president.

And Romney is going to win" - Sinkspur's incredible insight into the 2012 election

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/09/28/curt-schilling-hillary-the-most-despicably-corrupt-lying-human-being-to-run-for-office/

Except, of course, for all the others . . .

(These days, you have to be despicably corrupt to want to become the next head of the nation's largest
organised crime family.)

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline unknown

I imagine at some point before the election, you and the rest of the circle jerks will be posting all the great articles on the successful campaign about your guy or girl. I am looking forward to reading them.  :tongue2:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 08:09:12 pm by unknown »

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Did you write it because you want to piss off a couple of Trump supporters---or did you write it because you support Hillary Clinton's victory? 

I'm only asking because I'm starting to assess my involvement with this forum and your answer will help clarify some issues for me.

Thanks in advance.

:silly:  Do you really think that is going to happen - thoughtful answer, by @geronl? Only one-liner lies is all that he is capable of.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
He's pretty sharp. If I am not mistaken he owned or was co owner of Avalon Hill that made war games (the best being Advanced Squad Leader) back in the day.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

He's pretty sharp. If I am not mistaken he owned or was co owner of Avalon Hill that made war games (the best being Advanced Squad Leader) back in the day.

He nearly went bankrupt doing that.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Thanks in advance.

"the Most Despicably Corrupt, Lying Human Being to Run for the Office"

...Lied about all his opponents including associating ones father with a presidential assassination, told America he had earthshaking evidence on Obama's birth and then forgot to release it, openly admitted on many occasions he bought political favors, contributed to the Clinton Foundation and DNC.

Told people he would build a wall then once nominated sent his sycophants to talk about his virtual fence. Changed position from mass deportation to NOT mass deportation. Campaigned against Obamacare while saying "sorry conservatives" and "We're gonna improve on it".

While you are assessing things, you might want to assess why you support the man that fits the description to a T. For every Hillary fiasco, Trump has one every bit as lying, corrupt and disgusting to match. You can pretend them away. but in the real world they arent going away. How you decide to deal with it is your business.

geronl

Trump is an absolute scumbag. Hillary is too. They are both equally evil.

On March 29 Trump rescinded the "pledge" and said he probably wouldn't support the GOP nominee if it wasn't himself.

This week he did pledge that he would "absolutely" support Hillary if she wins.

Trump and Hillary are on the same team.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't know as I would go that far because there were some petty damn corrupt people in the WH both before,during,and after Lincoln.  In fact,I would say the Lincoln administration was the most corrupt in the history of America,and Lincoln the most corrupt president.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!