Author Topic: Ted Cruz Gets Obama DHS to Admit Refugees Allowed in U.S. On Word Alone  (Read 342 times)

Offline unknown

Ted Cruz Gets Obama DHS to Admit Refugees Allowed in U.S. On Word Alone

http://politistick.com/ted-cruz-gets-obama-dhs-admit-refugees-allowed-word-alone/

Matthew K. Burke
September 28, 2016 

During a Senate Judiciary Immigration Subcommittee hearing on Wednesday, Texas Senator Ted Cruz (CR 97%) grilled an Obama Regime DHS official until he admitted that refugees allowed into America from terror-laden countries are sometimes allowed into the United States by simply trusting the word of the refugee without any other documentation when “vetted.”

Quoting from an internal Obama Regime memo out loud for the world to hear, Cruz reveals (emphasis added) that the DHS knows the vetting process is full of Swiss cheese:

“ISIS refugee programs particularly vulnerable to fraud due to loose evidentiary requirements where at times the testimony of an applicant alone is sufficient for approval. As a result, a range of bad actors who use manufactured histories, biographies, and other false statements, as well as produce and submit facetious supporting documentation, have exploited this program.”

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)