Author Topic: USA Today’s Editorial Board Has Never Endorsed. But For the First Time, They’ve ANTI-Endorsed. Guess Who?  (Read 3588 times)

Offline bolobaby

Everybody needs to go sign the petition at Gary Johnson's web site to let him on the debate stage.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You are promoting, allowing and facilitating the election of woman with a lifetime history of corruption, fraud and treason. Whatever the hell your ultimate anti-America goal is, I pray to God you lose.

No, that's what your boy is doing. Your candidate is the only one who:

Donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton foundation.
Said Hillary would be a great president.
Said Hillary was a great Secretary of State.
Said Bill Clinton was one of his favorite presidents and one he considered one of the best.
Consulted with Bill Clinton before running this cycle.
Is sandbagging his own campaign either by using kid gloves or chasing down every white rabbit instead of staying focused on the attack.
Failing to do the basic due diligence of setting up state campaign offices which impact GOTV efforts and in one state, even almost cost him ballot access.
Allowing Clinton to out spend him on advertising 10 to 1, taking for granted the media will treat him like they did in the primary, giving him a billion dollars worth of free advertising.

All of this and he is going up against someone who is probably the absolute worst the Democrats could put up, the old woman who can't even stand for five minutes without having a coughing fit (unless she is drugged up) and if she were any other citizen, would be in jail for her crimes; yet he can't even get above the margin of error in the few polls he is leading (and still losing most polls to her).

So IF he loses (and that is a big IF because of our Kardashian obsessed pop culture society is built to order for him) it is all on his own shoulders and those of his supporters who are so insufferable, no one wants to even consider being associated with them.  You are basically pushing a made to order Clinton candidate on us and demanding we accept him.

You broke it, you buy it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 02:57:11 pm by AbaraXas »

Offline Night Hides Not

No, that's what your boy is doing. Your candidate is the only one who:

Donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to Hillary Clinton and the Clinton foundation.
Said Hillary would be a great president.
Said Hillary was a great Secretary of State.
Said Bill Clinton was one of his favorite presidents and one he considered one of the best.
Consulted with Bill Clinton before running this cycle.
Is sandbagging his own campaign either by using kid gloves or chasing down every white rabbit instead of staying focused on the attack.
Failing to do the basic due diligence of setting up state campaign offices which impact GOTV efforts and in one state, even almost cost him ballot access.
Allowing Clinton to out spend him on advertising 10 to 1, taking for granted the media will treat him like they did in the primary, giving him a billion dollars worth of free advertising.

All of this and he is going up against someone who is probably the absolute worst the Democrats could put up, the old woman who can't even stand for five minutes without having a coughing fit (unless she is drugged up) and if she were any other citizen, would be in jail for her crimes; yet he can't even get above the margin of error in the few polls he is leading (and still losing most polls to her).

So IF he loses (and that is a big IF because of our Kardashian obsessed pop culture society is built to order for him) it is all on his own shoulders and those of his supporters who are so insufferable, no one wants to even consider being associated with them.  You are basically pushing a made to order Clinton candidate on us and demanding we accept him.

You broke it, you buy it.

In real life, Mr. Thompson is now abdicating his throne to Ma Chalmers.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline mountaineer

Everybody needs to go sign the petition at Gary Johnson's web site to let him on the debate stage.
Yes, he's really demonstrated a firm grasp of the issues so far.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Yeah, Johnson's a real tack.  :silly:

Sorry, too many Aleppo moments to count.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
I think it is a three way tie.  I was counting down the days until Obama left office, but now what's the use?  It's all bad.

I know!  I stopped going and checking the day counter.

Offline mountaineer

This election is about my state's next governor and the (I hope) retention of its excellent attorney general. That's what's on my mind.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

This election is about my state's next governor and the (I hope) retention of its excellent attorney general. That's what's on my mind.

All of us need to think down ticket this time around.

The "top" is disastrous!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.