Author Topic: What’s Up With Fox and Trump?  (Read 710 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
What’s Up With Fox and Trump?
« on: September 30, 2016, 05:00:57 am »
What’s Up With Fox and Trump?
 Retailing the unfair slanders of the Left.
September 28, 2016
Joseph Klein

Fox News has branded itself as “fair and balanced.”  Compared to the mainstream media, Fox News has indeed provided some welcomed balance to coverage of the national news. However, Fox News has not lived up to its branding when it comes to its handling of Donald Trump. Several of its on-air personalities have expressed the kind of downright hostility to the Republican presidential nominee that one might expect to witness on leftist cable news bastions such as MSNBC.

Shepard Smith, the host of "Shepard Smith Reporting" as well as the managing editor of Fox News Channel's Breaking News Division, is cast as a Fox News “hard news” anchor. Yet he leads the station’s biased coverage against Trump. Indeed, Shepard Smith has taken it upon himself to attach the racist label to Trump. For instance, following Hillary Clinton’s speech in August attempting to link Trump to the white nationalist alt-right movement, Smith became a part of her race baiting attack machine.

“He trades in racism, doesn’t he?” Shepard Smith asked rhetorically, referring to Trump. That is not hard news. It is an unfounded attack designed to discredit Trump falsely as a racist.

Continued: http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/264333/whats-fox-and-trump-joseph-klein

Ol' Shep race baiting?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 05:01:40 am by TomSea »

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
Re: What’s Up With Fox and Trump?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 05:14:46 am »
Ol' Shep race baiting?

I wonder if that is what is meant by fair and balanced?  To balance out Shepherd Smith we have Sean Hannity falling on the floor in open worship of Trump.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Re: What’s Up With Fox and Trump?
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2016, 05:50:52 am »
Shep has always done crap like that. He's mister snarky and is always interjecting his slant on news stories. He seems to think he's quite clever, and FOX never holds him to account. I don't know what his ratings are, but I guess they're good since FOX still has him on the air. He disgusts me, and so does FOX for not insisting that he present the news as a straight-up objective reporter.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.