Author Topic: Cruz and Lee are taking the DOJ to task on pro-abortion favoritism over religious freedom  (Read 258 times)

Offline unknown

Cruz and Lee are taking the DOJ to task on pro-abortion favoritism over religious freedom

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/09/cruz-lee-taking-doj-to-task-on-pro-abortion-favoritism-over-religious-freedom

Nate Madden
September 28, 2016

The Department of Justice has favored abortion clinics over churches when it comes to equal enforcement of the law, according to a letter sent from Capitol Hill on Tuesday.

Sens. Mike Lee, R-Utah (A, 100%) and Ted Cruz, R-Texas (A, 97%) are calling on the Justice Department to ensure “the rights of all Americans” are protected in reference to the provisions of the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances (FACE) Act, which prohibits the blocking of entrances to abortion clinics as well as houses of worship.

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)