Author Topic: The phonies that are the Bushes  (Read 3143 times)

Offline unknown

Re: The phonies that are the Bushes
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2016, 04:10:14 pm »
Bush let a trainload of liberal policies by on his watch, but they were those dreaded Bush Tax cuts (Donald wants to raise taxes) and a large number of Taliban leaders couldn't be reached for comment. Meanwhile Trump was busy playing patty cake with the Clinton's back then and telling us what a wonderful job Bubba had done.

Come back and I will taunt you again!

Ok, then.....

Take this...    :tongue2:

:silly:

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: The phonies that are the Bushes
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2016, 07:55:13 pm »

Now before all of you circle-jerks start pulling out the OLD Trump quotes....

Remember, Ronald Reagan was a very liberal democrat before becoming a conservative. So maybe we should pull out all the leftist liberal democrat quotes from Ronald Reagan.

So don't be weenie... But I know you can't help yourself, so ok, lets have some fun....    :tongue2:

RR a 'very liberal' Democrat?

He was a registered Democrat, but I have never seen anybody making that statement of him being 'very liberal'.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington