Author Topic: Trump responds to attacks from former Miss Universe: ‘I saved her job’  (Read 604 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Trump responds to attacks from former Miss Universe: ‘I saved her job’
Sep. 29, 2016 1:08am   Tré Goins-Phillips
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/09/29/trump-continues-to-slam-former-miss-universe-i-saved-her-job/

Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump went after Alicia Machado, 1996 winner of the Miss Universe pageant, Wednesday night, asserting he is responsible for the beauty queen maintaining her job, despite her recent attacks against him.

“This is a person … she did not do well,” Trump told Fox News host Bill O’Reilly. “She had a lot of difficulties and, you know, they wanted to fire her … The company itself wanted to fire her. I saved her job … I said, ‘Don’t do that. Let her try and lose the weight.’”

“I saved her job, because I said [firing her was] going to be ruinous and I’ve done that with a number of the young ladies, where I save their job,” he continued. “And look what I get out of it. I get nothing.”

We finally find out why Trump is mad she turned him down.

Meanwhile he's hard out work on the damage control.  :dighole:
Somebody better warn him if he keeps it up he'll end up in China before this is over.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline corbe

Re: Trump responds to attacks from former Miss Universe: ‘I saved her job’
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 08:23:11 pm »
   he's still digging and Hillary keeps handing him shovels, by the third debate when she brings up something much more current she'll buy him one of these:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Trump responds to attacks from former Miss Universe: ‘I saved her job’
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 08:27:15 pm »
   he's still digging and Hillary keeps handing him shovels, by the third debate when she brings up something much more current she'll buy him one of these:

What? Donald the Great White Trump only uses gold plated shovels.  :laugh:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour