Author Topic: What Trump Should Have Said About 'Birther' and Tax Returns  (Read 263 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
What Trump Should Have Said About 'Birther' and Tax Returns
« on: September 29, 2016, 05:43:21 pm »
What Trump Should Have Said About 'Birther' and Tax Returns
By Larry Elder
Published Sept. 29, 2016
Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder092916.php3#AOXShDThViKRHTwi.99

Monday night's debate moderator, NBC's Lester Holt, asked Donald Trump why he "perpetuated a false claim that the nation's first black president was not a natural-born citizen." Hillary Clinton added that Trump "has a long record of engaging in racist behavior, and the birther lie was a very hurtful one."

Trump defended himself by saying: "Sidney Blumenthal works for the campaign and (is a) close — very close — friend of Sec. Clinton. And her campaign manager, Patti Doyle ... during ... her campaign against President Obama, fought very hard. ... And if you look at CNN this past week, Patti Solis Doyle was on Wolf Blitzer saying that this happened. Blumenthal sent McClatchy, (a) highly respected reporter at McClatchy, to Kenya to find out about it. They were pressing it very hard. She failed to get the birth certificate. When I got involved, I didn't fail. I got him to give the birth certificate. ...

"I was the one that got (President Barack Obama) to produce the birth certificate. ... Sec. Clinton also fought it. I mean, you know — now, everybody in mainstream is going to say, 'Oh, that's not true.' Look, it's true. You just have to take a look at CNN, the last week, the interview with your former campaign manager. And she was involved." So Trump's defense is that he and Blumenthal were on an amazing race to see who could get Obama to disclose his birth certificate?...
Read more at http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/elder092916.php3#AOXShDThViKRHTwi.99
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour