Author Topic: Here We Go: Team Trump Goes After Bill Clinton's Infidelity, Sexual Assault Allegations Katie Pavlich  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
@Luis Gonzalez

Luis,I know I shouldn't because they really do think they are doing the right thing,but I am starting to hate everybody that backs either candidates because they are the enablers that make this crap possible. Yet they will whine and bitch and complain about us because we have "conservative principals".

MY position is that if you don't have principals,even ones I disagree with,you are a drone and not worth knowing. You certainly aren't worth the effort to debate issues with because how can you have a debate with a drone?

The not-so-distant future.

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I have the sneaking suspicion you're not the only one.

That was then: The parties tried selling us snake oil.

This is now: They're selling us the snakes.
If you don't vote for the cottonmouth then your voting for the diamondback. 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
I thought Trump was just out there thumping his chest about how much courage it took not to this. Just wait till the media starting digging into the Epstein connection. Trump is going to look like the worlds biggest hypocrite; I don't see a way for him to win this one.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Idaho_Cowboy

:amen:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
... I don't see a way for him to win this one.

I never did.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Oceander

Absolutely false.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wow, it worked so well in 90's..
Yabbut....

I hate to be the one to point this out, but Bill Clinton isn't running for office.

Granted, that witch is his enabler in all this, but aiming at him (according to Trump's Primary Election ethics) opens the Trumps (all) up to attack.  Spouses will be fair game, and on the heels of Trump trashing Miss Universe being so well argued for by his supporters, Democrat attacks on all of the Mrs. Trumps (past and present) will be fair game and Trump supporters will have already argued at great convoluted length that it was.  :thud:

:eatdrink:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

I vote for Buck BaGock!

Offline goodwithagun

Of all the things he can hit Cankles with he goes after Bill's infidelity? If he actually wanted to win this thing he could do so quite easily.
I stand with Roosgirl.

Offline Smokin Joe

Of all the things he can hit Cankles with he goes after Bill's infidelity? If he actually wanted to win this thing he could do so quite easily.
Yep. Instead, he opens fire along the one trajectory where counter battery fire is a given, and Hillary will just let those in her camp fire for effect. She can even put up a token protest to her supporters returning fire, but that won't stop it from being effective. The meme will be that he fired the first shot. "He started it".
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 10:22:17 pm by Smokin Joe »

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online corbe

He's Doubling down on this crap..

Dismissing risks, Trump goes all-in on Bill Clinton's past

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dismissing-risks-trump-goes-bill-clintons-past-221020939--election.html
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

He's Doubling down on this crap..

Dismissing risks, Trump goes all-in on Bill Clinton's past

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dismissing-risks-trump-goes-bill-clintons-past-221020939--election.html
Reminds me of a dog with a porcupine...

C S Lewis