Author Topic: FBI Director Comey Admits a Cover Up in Hillary Email Scandal  (Read 938 times)

rangerrebew

FBI Director Comey Admits a Cover Up in Hillary Email Scandal
« on: September 29, 2016, 03:12:53 pm »
FBI Director Comey Admits a Cover Up in Hillary Email Scandal
Rusty
Contributor

comey testimony

During testimony before the House Oversight Committee, FBI Director James Comey shockingly admitted to the cover up the rest of America knew was there all along – Hillary had people deleting her emails despite Congress demanding they be turned over.

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) was the man who extracted the information from Comey, walking him through a timeline of events, emails, and social media posts that showed one of Clinton’s IT experts had tried to delete crucial emails that were ordered to be saved by Congress.

Jordan was referring to Paul Combetta, whom readers of the Political Insider recognize as the man who posted on Reddit that he needed help deleting the emails of a “Very VIP” (presumably Secretary Clinton).

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-jim-jordan-got-fbi-director-james-comey-testimony-cover-up/#ixzz4LerNPaL7

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Re: FBI Director Comey Admits a Cover Up in Hillary Email Scandal
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2016, 03:23:32 pm »
On Fox this morning Judge Napolitano had some pretty harsh words for Comey.    Said he used to be held in high regard but no more.  That Comey had obviously allowed this to be politicized and excused numerous felonies.    That the FBI failed to follow even the most basic procedures in the investigation.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 03:38:31 pm »
My understanding of Combetta's excuse is that he had been told to delete them a long time before, prior to Congress demanding that they be turned over, and that he had failed to do so.  So when Congress asked for them, he did what he was supposed to have done earlier.

I didn't watch it, but did anyone ask Comey if there was anyone for whom he would have recommended prosecution but for the fact that they had been granted immunity?

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 03:54:16 pm »
My understanding of Combetta's excuse is that he had been told to delete them a long time before, prior to Congress demanding that they be turned over, and that he had failed to do so.  So when Congress asked for them, he did what he was supposed to have done earlier.

I didn't watch it, but did anyone ask Comey if there was anyone for whom he would have recommended prosecution but for the fact that they had been granted immunity?

I didn't watch the whole thing but I don't think that was asked.  Basically Comey just talked in circles.   He did get pretty pissed off when Gowdy said in all of his time as a prosecutor he never saw the FBI behave this way.   Comey basically dismissed Gowdy and looked to other people to see if they had questions.
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 04:58:23 pm »
Comey's admission that Clinton's IT guy Combetta was the Reddit user 'Stonetears' is significant.

It was Stonetears who solicited Reddit advice on how remove a 'very VIP' client's email address from an email database right after  the Benghazi committee reached agreement with the State Dept. on turning over CLinton's emails.

Comey was forced to make this admission to maintain Combetta's immunity, but it is doubtful the FBI had prior knowledge of the Stonetears/Reddit connection.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2016, 06:25:48 pm »
Unless this do-nothing Ryan-led House impeaches one of these obvious criminal acts, then we will have no change in our current representation in Congress.

People will just say "that's the way it is" and feel they cannot do anything about corruption.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington