Author Topic: ISLAM WINS: THE LOST COURAGE OF AMERICA  (Read 407 times)

Offline unknown

ISLAM WINS: THE LOST COURAGE OF AMERICA
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:24:44 am »

ISLAM WINS: THE LOST COURAGE OF AMERICA

It will never stop until somebody, or some Thing, stops it

http://canadafreepress.com/article/islam-wins-the-lost-courage-of-america

Jeffrey A. Friedberg
September 29, 2016

AdinaKutnicki.com, September 29, 2016: “FROM one end of the west to another, a concerted two-prong thrust is operational: on the one hand, an Islamic onslaught is playing out through continuous Islamic jihad, in tandem with cultural/civilizational jihad; a two-step death dance on the west’s graveyard. On the other, revolutionary and cultural Marxists are busting through the underpinnings of western civilization, aiming towards its collapse. No ifs, ands, or buts.”

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: ISLAM WINS: THE LOST COURAGE OF AMERICA
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2016, 01:06:12 am »
"the one whose coming is in accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and signs and false wonders, and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. For this reason, God will send them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie, in order that judgment will come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.… - II Thessalonians 2:10-12

We are given over to Judgment and will reap the consequences we have sown.  The people hate the truth - and love the lies and those who tell them.  They do not want to hear the truth, and will attack those who dare shine the light of it which demonstrates the fallacy of their way and thinking.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775