Author Topic: Complaints that Hillary Clinton Lied Under Oath Are ‘Pending’ at the FBI  (Read 500 times)

Offline unknown

Complaints that Hillary Clinton Lied Under Oath Are ‘Pending’ at the FBI

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/28/complaints-that-hillary-clinton-lied-under-oath-are-pending-at-the-fbi/

PATRICK HOWLEY
28 Sep 2016

FBI director James Comey confirmed Wednesday that the FBI has received referrals to investigate Hillary Clinton for allegedly lying under oath to Trey Gowdy’s Select Committee on Benghazi.

.. snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Pending, huh? 

I'm holding my breath...

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Pending, huh? 

I'm holding my breath...

Comey will keep them pending for a good long time- maybe forever. I hope whatever he got paid was enough to compensate for the loss of his integrity.
Principles matter. Words matter.

Offline libertybele

When I see headlines like this concerning Hillary, I don't even bother to read the article.  She has NEVER been held accountable.  She denies, lies and the people continue to give her a free pass. She is the DEM nominee and the fix for her has been in for a long time; they aren't going to do squat to her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.