State Chapters > State Politics/Government

Article Five Convention

(1/9) > >>

bigheadfred:
http://www.cosaction.com/

I think a good way to be proactive in the face of Conservative annihilation would be for people to ride their respective state representatives into passing legislation in full support of a Convention. I am looking at the link above and it may be a good place to start. I am adding a mention to members and asking them to get involved. Please tell every one on your buddy lists. Please and thank you.

Be proactive with this. I feel it gives a person additional voice and a good venue. More so than a single vote. So get active.

Life doesn't come with a remote.

Get up and change it yourself.

@INVAR  @Smokin Joe @RAT Patrol @sinkspur @Doug Loss @Oceander @geronl  @AbaraXas  @Idaho_Cowboy  @roamer_1 @DB  @TomSea  @Right_in_Virginia  @mystery-ak @RoosGirl  @Machiavelli
@madmaximus @Suppressed @240B  @Cyber Liberty @CatherineofAragon @musiclady @Victoria33 @HonestJohn  @Maj. Bill Martin

Put in on Twitter, Facebook, TOS  888high58888  :silly: I am planning an e-mail assault on my state reps this weekend. I will continue it through the next year.  Be able to get the attention of the noobs when they reconvene in January.

Regards

geronl:
I doubt it will fix anything, but I'm willing to try.

Cyber Liberty:
Why?  They don't follow the Constitution we have now, why would they follow a new one?

Sanguine:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 28, 2016, 11:24:00 pm ---Why?  They don't follow the Constitution we have now, why would they follow a new one?

--- End quote ---

So, what's your plan, @Cyber Liberty ?

:patriot:

bigheadfred:

--- Quote from: Cyber Liberty on September 28, 2016, 11:24:00 pm ---Why?  They don't follow the Constitution we have now, why would they follow a new one?

--- End quote ---

Well, if you want to start a new party or to get the one you want promoted then Identify yourself as such and hammer your reps.  Or just hammer your reps. Just for the hell of it. Tell them I AM CYBER LIBERTY AND I DEMAND YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU!  Set up  a couple or 25 e-mail accounts and spam all reps in all 57 states. Do it at work. Do it all day at work.  Get those Chinese engineers to set you up a robo e-mail spamming program. Tell them I sent you. Just do it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version