Author Topic: Clinton campaign in ‘panic mode’ over Florida black voters  (Read 289 times)

Offline unknown

Clinton campaign in ‘panic mode’ over Florida black voters
« on: September 28, 2016, 10:04:33 pm »

Clinton campaign in ‘panic mode’ over Florida black voters

Democrats are sweating over turnout in one of the most important states on the electoral map.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-florida-black-voters-228822

MARC CAPUTO and DANIEL DUCASSI
09/28/16

MIAMI — To kill Donald Trump's chances of capturing the White House, Hillary Clinton needs to win Florida. And to do that, she needs a big minority turnout.

But Democrats are beginning to worry that too many African-American voters are uninspired by Clinton’s candidacy, leading her campaign to hit the panic button this week and launch an all-out blitz to juice-up voter enthusiasm.

.. Snip ..

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Clinton campaign in ‘panic mode’ over Florida black voters
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 10:11:06 pm »

Bill Clinton, once nicknamed the “first black president, ....

:silly:

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline unknown

Re: Clinton campaign in ‘panic mode’ over Florida black voters
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 10:12:44 pm »

"Hillary Clinton's campaign is in panic mode. Full panic mode," said Leslie Wimes, a South Florida-based president of the Democratic African-American Women Caucus.