Author Topic: Howard Dean under fire for alleging Trump cocaine use at debate - CNN  (Read 3783 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Howard Dean under fire for alleging Trump cocaine use at debate

(CNN)Howard Dean claimed, with no evidence, that Donald Trump's sniffling at the debate could be due to cocaine use -- a comment that's being ripped as way out of bounds, even by those in his own party.
The former Vermont governor and former chairman of the Democratic National Committee tweeted during Monday night's first presidential debate, "Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?"

Dean, who has endorsed Hillary Clinton, and the Trump campaign have not responded to a CNN request for comment. The Clinton campaign, for which Dean has acted as a surrogate, also hasn't responded for comment.
Trump has said throughout his life that he doesn't drink alcohol or do drugs, often citing the substance abuse issues his late brother had as a deterrent.

Read More At: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/politics/howard-dean-donald-trump-cocaine/index.html

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Howard Dean under fire for alleging Trump cocaine use at debate - CNN
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 08:16:54 pm »
He should do like Trump and say he was just joking.  :whistle:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 08:37:00 pm »
Hillary uses cocaine?

Symptoms of Cocaine Abuse:
chronic coughing

emedicinehealth

Wingnut

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 08:37:14 pm »

http://www.celebtricity.com/donal-trump-caught-snorting-cocaine-by-hotel-staff/

Maria Gonzalez an employee at the Folks INN & Suites Hotel in Phoenix brought room service to his room witnessed it all.

“When I walked in I saw 3 naked prostitutes and maybe 100,000 in hundred dollars bills and a mountain of white powder on the table, I thought it was a dog on the floor sleep but it was his hair piece, he was bald and sweating like crazy. I asked him where to put the food and he asked me did I wanna take a hit, I told him no but I’ll take some of that money, he called me a free loader, told me to get the f*ck out his room and go back to my country”

We reached out to Trumps campaign and he released a statement saying:

“I did not disrespect that woman she’s a god damn liar and I don’t do drugs I do business, when I get elected all hotel employees will have to be U.S. Citizens, they keep taking real American people’s jobs and that will stop, not on my watch”

Maria Gonzalez has a cell phone video of what happened and has contacted several media outlets to sell the footage. So expect the video to hit the Internet any day now. Stay Tuned….

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 08:39:34 pm »
Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 10:21:10 pm »
Howard Dean is a nutcase but this allegation pales beside some of the allegations made by Trump and his camp.

What about the allegation that Cruz' father was part of the Kennedy Assassination? 

I think it's funny.  Trump has made much of Hillary's weakness and coughing and on Monday night, Trump was the one with the suspicious sniffles.

I don't believe Trump would use cocaine.  He's too obsessed with the purity of that beautiful body he has.

But yeah, good to allege.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2016, 01:08:18 am »

The smell of desperation hangs heavy in NeverTrump Central.

Keep throwing crap against the wall, Mr. Nut. Your hands get dirty and the shit just drips back down onto your head.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2016, 01:21:22 am »
I don't believe Trump would use cocaine.  ...../  But yeah, good to allege. 

Wow.  This statement is a peek behind the curtain at what makes you tick---and , IMHO, was better left unsaid.   **nononono*

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2016, 01:23:46 am »

Can you say "Florida"?
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 01:24:31 am by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2016, 01:58:43 am »
I was thinking the same thing watching the debates.  So can't fault screaming Dean.  How does anyone know maybe he does.  You have to wonder how he comes up with all of those weird facial expressions.  Like a clown
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2016, 02:02:46 am »
Wow.  This statement is a peek behind the curtain at what makes you tick---and , IMHO, was better left unsaid.   **nononono*

I have no idea what makes you or your fellow trump supporters tick.  I never well.

But sometimes a little revenge feels good so I enjoyed the allegation against Trump.  He's made so many false allegations himself, he deserved a little payback.

Offline Longmire

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2016, 02:24:19 am »
I don't believe Trump would use cocaine.  He's too obsessed with the purity of that beautiful body he has.

But yeah, good to allege.

Which conservative principle covers that statement?  :pondering:

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2016, 02:38:07 am »

"She was bleeding out of her wherever."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 02:45:54 am »
Howard Dean under fire for alleging Trump cocaine use at debate

(CNN)Howard Dean claimed, with no evidence, that Donald Trump's sniffling at the debate could be due to cocaine use -- a comment that's being ripped as way out of bounds, even by those in his own party.
The former Vermont governor and former chairman of the Democratic National Committee tweeted during Monday night's first presidential debate, "Notice Trump sniffing all the time. Coke user?"

Dean, who has endorsed Hillary Clinton, and the Trump campaign have not responded to a CNN request for comment. The Clinton campaign, for which Dean has acted as a surrogate, also hasn't responded for comment.
Trump has said throughout his life that he doesn't drink alcohol or do drugs, often citing the substance abuse issues his late brother had as a deterrent.

Read More At: http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/28/politics/howard-dean-donald-trump-cocaine/index.html

His 80s self aside, any drug use today, if real, pales to his other problems.

geronl

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 03:02:00 am »
It's not cocaine, it's pure cheeto powder

Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2016, 03:04:00 am »
It's not cocaine, it's pure cheeto powder

He hides it under his man boob fold.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:04:17 am by Wingnut »

Offline Longmire

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2016, 03:10:18 am »
"She was bleeding out of her wherever."

But Trump's a NY liberal...are you saying conservatives here are no better?  :pondering:

« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 03:10:44 am by Longmire »

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2016, 04:58:04 am »

I would no ascribe my petty wish for revenge to conservatism.  It's just my very own wish for revenge on a guy who has made no many nasty and untrue allegations about other people. 

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2016, 05:11:35 am »
I was thinking the same thing watching the debates.  So can't fault screaming Dean.  How does anyone know maybe he does.  You have to wonder how he comes up with all of those weird facial expressions.  Like a clown
@Chosen Daughter

A drug of some kind would explain why he can only sleep a few hours every night and yet he stays hyperactive all day long.  Cocaine and meth would keep him hyper - I don't know if that is true, but people are saying it could be true, people are asking if it is true, I don't know, it could be why people are talking about it.  I only bring it up because people told me, asked me about it, but it's a great thing to talk about, the greatest thing, just the best thing.  And, remember, I know a lot of words, the best words.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2016, 06:06:11 am »
@Chosen Daughter

A drug of some kind would explain why he can only sleep a few hours every night and yet he stays hyperactive all day long.  Cocaine and meth would keep him hyper - I don't know if that is true, but people are saying it could be true, people are asking if it is true, I don't know, it could be why people are talking about it.  I only bring it up because people told me, asked me about it, but it's a great thing to talk about, the greatest thing, just the best thing.  And, remember, I know a lot of words, the best words.
Now I'm not saying it is............but
https://www.uni-bonn.de/Press-releases/sleep-deprivation-leads-to-symptoms-of-schizophrenia
:whistle:
@Victoria33

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 06:47:37 am »
What's the big deal? It's not like any sane person takes Howard Dean
seriously anymore.

On the other hand, one almost wishes Donaldus Minimus and Hilarious Rodent Clinton were on some sort
of drugs. Their behaviours and their policies/proposals would be almost excusable. (Emphasis on almost . . . )

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2016, 02:30:45 pm »
Now I'm not saying it is............but
https://www.uni-bonn.de/Press-releases/sleep-deprivation-leads-to-symptoms-of-schizophrenia
:whistle:
@Victoria33
@GtHawk
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon
@Bigun
@Norm Lenhart

A brain needs two types of sleep to reset itself and that takes a number of hours.  If you don't sleep, you die, that is a proven fact.  In my opinion, Trump does not/cannot not (whichever is true) sleep enough hours for his brain to rejuvenate itself.  This could be the cause of his ever running mouth, speaking in disjointed words, seldom speaking a complete sentence.  He also can't seem to control his facial expressions and they are fairly gross. 

The Texas Rehabilitation Commission sent me a young lady who couldn't sleep except in about 5 minute automatic naps she couldn't control, she would just drop off to sleep, then wake up after those minutes.  They sent her to me, a medical psychotherapist, psychological examiner, to find out why she was not sleeping normally.  They wanted to help her get a driver's license and help find her a job, but since she was not sleeping normally and dropping off to sleep, it wasn't safe for her to get a driver's license and drop off to sleep while driving.

I had her tell me of her life up to that point.  The third time she came to me, she told me about her father.  He had hanged himself in a public park and she thought she had caused that (which she did not).  He was buried too far away for her to go to that cemetery.  That caused me to ask her to describe her bedroom.  She had turned her bedroom into a cemetery and was afraid to sleep because he might appear in her bedroom/cemetery.  She kept the bedroom curtains closed - there was a vase with silk flowers on her dresser along with his picture.

I told her she had turned her bedroom into a cemetery and she said, "You think you are smart, don't you?"  I said, "Yes."  Then, I asked her to take the vase of flowers out of her room.  She said, "I can't, or I would die."  I asked her if she could take ONE flower out of the vase and she said she could.  She took one flower out and went to the public park where her father hanged himself, and left the flower there.  She did that with each flower she took out of the vase. 

Once the vase was out of the room, the curtains were opened, her father's picture was placed in another room, and it was again her bedroom and she started sleeping normally for hours.  Texas Rehab. took her to get her license and helped her get a job on a college campus and she was taking classes and was normal again.

When she began to sleep again, Texas Rehab. called me and asked me what I did to get her to sleep again.  Due to this success, Texas Rehab. started sending me their worst clients to test and counsel. 

Some of these clients were career criminals just out of prison.  Just in case, I had a loaded hand gun in the bottom drawer of my desk.  That drawer opened easily without making any noise.  There was one time I thought I might have to use it when a career criminal in anger threatened to tear up my office.  If he had come after me across my desk, I would have shot him.  I gave him two choices - sit down and calm down, or leave.  He sat down and I removed my hand from that drawer.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2016, 02:42:26 pm »
@GtHawk
@mystery-ak
@CatherineofAragon
@Bigun
@Norm Lenhart

A brain needs two types of sleep to reset itself and that takes a number of hours.  If you don't sleep, you die, that is a proven fact.  In my opinion, Trump does not/cannot not (whichever is true) sleep enough hours for his brain to rejuvenate itself.  This could be the cause of his ever running mouth, speaking in disjointed words, seldom speaking a complete sentence.  He also can't seem to control his facial expressions and they are fairly gross. 

The Texas Rehabilitation Commission sent me a young lady who couldn't sleep except in about 5 minute automatic naps she couldn't control, she would just drop off to sleep, then wake up after those minutes.  They sent her to me, a medical psychotherapist, psychological examiner, to find out why she was not sleeping normally.  They wanted to help her get a driver's license and help find her a job, but since she was not sleeping normally and dropping off to sleep, it wasn't safe for her to get a driver's license and drop off to sleep while driving.

I had her tell me of her life up to that point.  The third time she came to me, she told me about her father.  He had hanged himself in a public park and she thought she had caused that (which she did not).  He was buried too far away for her to go to that cemetery.  That caused me to ask her to describe her bedroom.  She had turned her bedroom into a cemetery and was afraid to sleep because he might appear in her bedroom/cemetery.  She kept the bedroom curtains closed - there was a vase with silk flowers on her dresser along with his picture.

I told her she had turned her bedroom into a cemetery and she said, "You think you are smart, don't you?"  I said, "Yes."  Then, I asked her to take the vase of flowers out of her room.  She said, "I can't, or I would die."  I asked her if she could take ONE flower out of the vase and she said she could.  She took one flower out and went to the public park where her father hanged himself, and left the flower there.  She did that with each flower she took out of the vase. 

Once the vase was out of the room, the curtains were opened, her father's picture was placed in another room, and it was again her bedroom and she started sleeping normally for hours.  Texas Rehab. took her to get her license and helped her get a job on a college campus and she was taking classes and was normal again.

When she began to sleep again, Texas Rehab. called me and asked me what I did to get her to sleep again.  Due to this success, Texas Rehab. started sending me their worst clients to test and counsel. 

Some of these clients were career criminals just out of prison.  Just in case, I had a loaded hand gun in the bottom drawer of my desk.  That drawer opened easily without making any noise.  There was one time I thought I might have to use it when a career criminal in anger threatened to tear up my office.  If he had come after me across my desk, I would have shot him.  I gave him two choices - sit down and calm down, or leave.  He sat down and I removed my hand from that drawer.

Wow, @Victoria33 that's amazing.
I'm honored to know you.,
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2016, 02:43:16 pm »
@Chosen Daughter

I think it is totally possible.  He runs with that type of crowd in his private world.  He has said he has never done drugs but he say's a lot of things doesn't he?  I worked with a coke addict and he snorted in the same way.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2016, 02:53:17 pm »
Wow, @Victoria33 that's amazing.
I'm honored to know you.,
@Freya

We all have abilities and I'm sure you do, too, so I'm honored to know you, too.  You were brave to have the stomach surgery - I would have a hard time making that decision.   888high58888