Author Topic: Eric Trump: It Took “Courage” For My Dad To Not Mention Bill Clinton’s Infidelity  (Read 3797 times)

Offline sinkspur

John Harwood ‏@JohnJHarwood  26m26 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
source close to Trump tells @KatyTurNBC candidate's children unhappy w/Bannon/Conway/Bossie leadership, think campaign is hurting business
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

geronl

John Harwood ‏@JohnJHarwood  26m26 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
source close to Trump tells @KatyTurNBC candidate's children unhappy w/Bannon/Conway/Bossie leadership, think campaign is hurting business

I hope that last part gets him to drop out.

Offline ConstitutionRose

And I am *WAY*  past sick of seeing the name "sinkspur"  and his/her  latest garbage collection.

I was just thinking I should thank @sinkspur for posting so many interesting articles.
"Old man can't is dead.  I helped bury him."  Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas quoting his grandfather.

Offline LadyLiberty

Between the claims that this showed courage and his father started with practically nothing, it's clear that boy Eric inherited his daddy's great brain and great words.  If he hadn't been born into money this kid couldn't get hired on to a starting position in the mail room.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Between the claims that this showed courage and his father started with practically nothing, it's clear that boy Eric inherited his daddy's great brain and great words.  If he hadn't been born into money this kid couldn't get hired on to a starting position in the mail room.
Trump was just as broke as the Clintons were when they made that claim.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
“And that was a big moment for me and probably will actually become, my life and this campaign, and probably will be something I’ll always remember.”

Anybody care to translate this for me? I don't speak word salad.

I'll give it my best shot.

That was really something.  He never saw his father refrain from taking a shot if he had it.  Unbelievably yuuuuuuge!

In other words my dad is the biggest unprofessional ass ever.  He usually won't refrain even if it is the right thing to do.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 02:11:37 am by Chosen Daughter »
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline Norm Lenhart

TeenWolf will always remember it because it was likely the first time his dad wasn't a douchebag.

It did take courage. He gambled that he could stand before 100,000,000 people, utterly refuse to fulfill the fantasy of half of them (Give Hillary the full fusillade), and not lose any of them in protecting her.

He won that bet. His followers are as devoted as ever even when he shames them all so publicly.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2016, 02:25:53 am by Norm Lenhart »

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I'd call him a mouth breathing moron, but that would be an insult to both mouth breathers and morons...
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Wingnut

I'd call him a mouth breathing moron, but that would be an insult to both mouth breathers and morons...

All the Trump Males have one thing in common with their Father.  They all inherited the Creeper gene.

Offline Norm Lenhart

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eye'd man is King. In his kingdom of the Trump campaign he's the smartest guy by far. He did in fact get a bunch of unthinking, unreasoning people to  follow him based solely on already broken promises and logical impossibilities. So as idiotic as he is in the real world, in his own world, and that created by his followers, the man is a genius.

Silver Pines

What if I told someone: “I could have said last night that you are fat, ugly and stupid and you have some sort of degenerative disease and your husband cheats on you and has STD’s and by the way, your kid is a bastard, fathered by someone other than your husband. But since I didn’t say those things last night, you should thank me for my restraint and for being so nice to you.”

:whistle:

@Neverdul

If you said that, you would be someone else who posts on this forum.  :green teeth:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
The fact that he's brought up not bringing anything up since the debate  ended shows him for the coward that he is.

On stage, he could not be sure what a very prepared Hillary would counter with, and I am sure that there are a number of rather large and smelly skeletons in Trump's closet that he would rather not have to deal with on live TV, so he's opted to do it where rebuttal isn't possible.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

geronl

The fact that he's brought up not bringing anything up since the debate  ended shows him for the coward that he is.

On stage, he could not be sure what a very prepared Hillary would counter with, and I am sure that there are a number of rather large and smelly skeletons in Trump's closet that he would rather not have to deal with on live TV, so he's opted to do it where rebuttal isn't possible.

:thumbsup:

Offline Gov Bean Counter

I'll give it my best shot.

That was really something.  He never saw his father refrain from taking a shot if he had it.  Unbelievably yuuuuuuge!

In other words my dad is the biggest unprofessional ass ever.  He usually won't refrain even if it is the right thing to do.

Oh well, since you put it that way...
  :pondering:

Offline Gov Bean Counter

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eye'd man is King. In his kingdom of the Trump campaign he's the smartest guy by far. He did in fact get a bunch of unthinking, unreasoning people to  follow him based solely on already broken promises and logical impossibilities. So as idiotic as he is in the real world, in his own world, and that created by his followers, the man is a genius.

Well said!