Author Topic: Donald Trump Struggles to Deal With Debate Loss  (Read 5141 times)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: Donald Trump Struggles to Deal With Debate Loss
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2016, 07:25:21 pm »
Notice he didn't hold back when attacking Republicans

Trojan Stalking Horse, I'm telling you.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

geronl

« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2016, 07:34:58 pm »

Which has been my belief from day one, or before.

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2016, 07:39:02 pm »

Same here.  There is no way the Clinton Crime Family rigged the primaries just to leave the general election to chance. 

And what better candidate to help her win than a reality show charlatan?

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2016, 08:00:49 pm »
John Harwood ‏@JohnJHarwood  26m26 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
source close to Trump tells @KatyTurNBC candidate's children unhappy w/Bannon/Conway/Bossie leadership, think campaign is hurting business
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Silver Pines

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2016, 08:01:23 pm »
88devil 

@Right_in_Virginia

The stock response, lol.

Not long ago, I was reading some TOS threads from November 2012---the day after the election.  I couldn't count the posts that said, "But Romney's rallies were so huge!" or "Everyone I talked to was voting for Romney!"

geronl

« Reply #30 on: September 28, 2016, 08:03:07 pm »
source close to Trump tells @KatyTurNBC candidate's children unhappy w/Bannon/Conway/Bossie leadership, think campaign is hurting business

Setting the stage to drop out maybe....

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2016, 08:08:27 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

The stock response, lol.

Not long ago, I was reading some TOS threads from November 2012---the day after the election.  I couldn't count the posts that said, "But Romney's rallies were so huge!" or "Everyone I talked to was voting for Romney!"

There are none so blind as those who will not see...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2016, 09:49:43 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

The stock response, lol 

@CatherineofAragon

Actually, dear, even a stock response from you would be a grand improvement, lol.

Here's the difference:  Romney had huge crowds in the final weeks of the campaign.  Donald Trump has had huge crowds for 15 consecutive months....and now they're growing larger.    888blackhat 

And it's great news!!   888high58888

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2016, 09:54:13 pm »
There are none so blind as those who will not see...

You should copyright this @guitar4jesus  before someone tries to steal  it .....     88devil

Offline musiclady

« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2016, 09:55:29 pm »

Mine too, and NOTHING has happened to dissuade me from that opinion.

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2016, 10:17:09 pm »
@sinkspur

I said some time ago, his business was affected.  There was a thread here with an article saying attendance was down at all his golf courses and other resorts.  Democrats and Republican neverTrumps aren't going there any more.  Trump may have made money in the primaries by using his hotels/resorts to hold meetings and using contributors' money to pay himself, but he can't make people go to his resorts/golf courses.  His nasty comments also go overseas and people there stop going to his resorts/golf courses. 

I would bet his children want him out of this mess he has made of "the family's" businesses.

geronl

« Reply #36 on: September 28, 2016, 10:19:09 pm »
@sinkspur

I said some time ago, his business was affected.  There was a thread here with an article saying attendance was down at all his golf courses and other resorts.  Democrats and Republican neverTrumps aren't going there any more.  Trump may have made money in the primaries by using his hotels/resorts to hold meetings and using contributors' money to pay himself, but he can't make people go to his resorts/golf courses.  His nasty comments also go overseas and people there stop going to his resorts/golf courses. 

I would bet his children want him out of this mess he has made of "the family's" businesses.

So, when he bows out and endorses Hillary (he just said he would absolutely support her if she wins)... then what...

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #37 on: September 28, 2016, 10:20:34 pm »
You should copyright this @guitar4jesus  before someone tries to steal  it .....     88devil

The paperwork's already in.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #38 on: September 28, 2016, 10:26:26 pm »
Trump is a loser.  And he can't stand being a loser.

I wonder if it has sunk in on Trump that he lost the debate.  He has a lot of defenses against reality.  He has his own opinion of his importance.  He has countless sycophants who tell him what he wants to hear. 

It's interesting that he cannot let go of the worst things he said.  He's clinging to the Iraq war thing, even thought that is one thing that can be proven to be a lie.

He's also clinging to being right about calling a Pageant contestant Miss Piggy (and maybe worse) Miss Housekeeper.  Demeaning to women and to women from certain countries.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #39 on: September 28, 2016, 10:28:51 pm »
She looked like she was doped up big time.   I doubt she'll be able to hold it together through more of these.

She did not.  She looked the best I've seen her in a long time.  She was relatively composed ... although not hard to look composed beside Trump ... she didn't seem to tire.

You'd better worry about your boy.  He's already talking about not doing any more debates.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2016, 10:32:21 pm »
She did not.  She looked the best I've seen her in a long time.  She was relatively composed ... although not hard to look composed beside Trump ... she didn't seem to tire.

You'd better worry about your boy.  He's already talking about not doing any more debates.

Yes, I too was surprised at how composed and vibrant she appeared.  It may have been all drugs but whatever it was it worked.  She did seem to be draining during the last half hour but overall I was quite shocked that she could seem so together after the events of the past few weeks.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2016, 10:34:28 pm »
Yes, I too was surprised at how composed and vibrant she appeared.  It may have been all drugs but whatever it was it worked.  She did seem to be draining during the last half hour but overall I was quite shocked that she could seem so together after the events of the past few weeks.

Frankly, I was amazed.  As the lady said in "When Harry Met Sally"  I'll have what she's having.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2016, 10:53:15 pm »
Trump, on the smart people at his rally today:

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Oceander

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2016, 11:03:26 pm »

Part of me would like to believe that, but the rest of me says that's just an easy escape, a way of trying to avoid responsibility for the disaster we now find ourselves facing.  We republicans nominated Trump, and now we will have to stand and drink unto the bitter lees the foul concoction we made for ourselves.

geronl

« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2016, 11:09:27 pm »
Part of me would like to believe that, but the rest of me says that's just an easy escape, a way of trying to avoid responsibility for the disaster we now find ourselves facing.  We republicans nominated Trump, and now we will have to stand and drink unto the bitter lees the foul concoction we made for ourselves.

No way

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2016, 11:22:59 pm »
How can a man that will NEVER admit to losing at anything because losing is for losers and "The Donald" is a winner be stressed over losing?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2016, 11:24:57 pm »

Yup. I have been saying that since the day he announced.

I have very little doubt that he will admit it after the election is over because he just won't be able to live with everyone saying he lost. He will admit he lost on purpose,and that makes him a winner.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2016, 11:26:09 pm »
I had no hand in selecting Trump, and have renounced their party and have gone elsewhere.

I won't be drinking the concoction they made.

I have other plans.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 11:26:53 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Gov Bean Counter

« Reply #48 on: September 28, 2016, 11:33:28 pm »
Trump, on the smart people at his rally today:

Jibber jabber like this was my first indication that the boy just wasn't right.
Donald Trump - Simple solutions for the simple minded...

Offline Vulcan

« Reply #49 on: September 28, 2016, 11:35:40 pm »
Notice he didn't hold back when attacking Republicans