Author Topic: BOOM! Neil Cavuto Just Busted MSM – Plays 2003 Interview with Trump Against Iraq War (VIDEO)  (Read 905 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
BOOM! Neil Cavuto Just Busted MSM – Plays 2003 Interview with Trump Against Iraq War (VIDEO)

NBC hack and presidential debate moderator accused Donald Trump of supporting the Iraq War back in 2003.

Trump brought up his interview with Neil Cavuto in his defense.

After the debate Neil Cavuto played his 2003 interview with Donald Trump from January 28th of 2003. Here is Trump –

Donald Trump: Well I’m starting to think that people are much more focused now on the economy. They’re getting a little bit tired of hearing we’re going in, we’re not going in.  You know, what happened to the days of Douglas MacArthur?  I mean he would go in and attack.  He wouldn’t talk.  I mean we have to, you know, it’s sort of like either do it or don’t do it….   Well, he’s [Bush] either got to do something or not do something perhaps.  Because perhaps he shouldn’t be doing it yet.  Perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations.  You know, he’s under a lot of pressure.  He’s, you know I think he is doing a very good job but of course if you look at the polls a lot of people are getting a little tired.  I think the, the Iraqi situation is a problem and I think the economy is a much bigger problem.

Read More At: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/boom-neil-cavuto-just-busted-msm-plays-2003-interview-with-trump-against-iraq-war-video/

Offline Frank Cannon

Offline Suppressed

That has been a major strategy for him.  That way on any given issue he can say "I agreed" and "I didn't agree" and always be right.  It is the art of deception and is Trump's most highly developed skill.

:thumbsup2:  You nailed it.
+++++++++
“In the outside world, I'm a simple geologist. But in here .... I am Falcor, Defender of the Alliance” --Randy Marsh

“The most effectual means of being secure against pain is to retire within ourselves, and to suffice for our own happiness.” -- Thomas Jefferson

“He's so dumb he thinks a Mexican border pays rent.” --Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Well then he was just as much a flip flopper then as he is today because there are plenty of interviews where he said the exact opposite.  That has been a major strategy for him.  That way on any given issue he can say "I agreed" and "I didn't agree" and always be right.  It is the art of deception and is Trump's most highly developed skill.

Yup.

Offline Frank Cannon

Tommy boy. Your thread is going off the rails calling out your boy as a lying piece of garbage. Better go get a bucket of Trump talking points to put out the fire.

@TomSea

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

"  Donald Trump: Well I’m starting to think that people are much more focused now on the economy. They’re getting a little bit tired of hearing we’re going in, we’re not going in.  You know, what happened to the days of Douglas MacArthur?  I mean he would go in and attack.  He wouldn’t talk.  I mean we have to, you know, it’s sort of like either do it or don’t do it….   Well, he’s [Bush] either got to do something or not do something perhaps.  Because perhaps he shouldn’t be doing it yet.  Perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations.  You know, he’s under a lot of pressure.  He’s, you know I think he is doing a very good job but of course if you look at the polls a lot of people are getting a little tired.  I think the, the Iraqi situation is a problem and I think the economy is a much bigger problem."

So, on an issue where there are pretty much only two positions, DT manages to cover all six in a single paragraph.  Mostly saying Bush should go in, but you know, he shouldn't, but he should, I mean MacArthtur would and he''d take the oil with the biggest and bestest shock and awe you've ever seen, and I knew MacArthur and he was not a man to contriibute to the Clinton Crime Familty Foundation like I, DJT, the bestest deal maker EVER, did, wait, I mean he would but it would be a YUGE deal.  I tell you this, MacArthtur  would either wait or not wait on another dozen UN resolutions, but irregardless "he’s [Bush] either got to do something or not do something perhaps" or else do something or not depending on polls and how things are trending on tweeter.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

HAPPY2BME

Cavuto said himself today that Trump is full of shit.....

===================================

who's really full of shit, frank?

Trump Timeline

Sept. 11, 2002: Howard Stern asks Trump if he supports invading Iraq. Trump answers hesitantly. “Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish it was, I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

Jan. 28, 2003: Trump appears on Fox Business’ “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” on the night of President Bush’s State of the Union address. Trump says he expects to hear “a lot of talk about Iraq and the problems,” and the economy. He urges Bush to make a decision on Iraq. “Either you attack or you don’t attack,” he says. But he offers no opinion on what Bush should do.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/

Offline Frank Cannon

===================================

who's really full of shit, frank?

Trump Timeline

Sept. 11, 2002: Howard Stern asks Trump if he supports invading Iraq. Trump answers hesitantly. “Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish it was, I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

Jan. 28, 2003: Trump appears on Fox Business’ “Your World with Neil Cavuto,” on the night of President Bush’s State of the Union address. Trump says he expects to hear “a lot of talk about Iraq and the problems,” and the economy. He urges Bush to make a decision on Iraq. “Either you attack or you don’t attack,” he says. But he offers no opinion on what Bush should do.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/02/donald-trump-and-the-iraq-war/

LOL. You are proving the moderators point. He never came out against the war. In neither of your quotes does he say that Bush should not go to war.

False
Trump
"I was among the earliest to criticize the rush to war (in Iraq), and yes, even before the war ever started." 

— Donald Trump on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016 in a speech
Trump still wrong on his claim that opposed Iraq War ahead of the invasion

By Aaron Sharockman on Wednesday, June 22nd, 2016 at 11:45 a.m.

Donald Trump speaking June 22, 2016. (Getty)

Presumptive Republican presidential Donald Trump keeps selling the myth that he was against Iraq War even before the war started.

In a policy speech June 22, 2016, in New York, Trump tried to contrast himself with his likely fall opponent, Democrat Hillary Clinton.

"In short, Hillary Clinton’s tryout for the presidency has produced one deadly foreign policy disaster after another," Trump said. "It all started with her bad judgment in supporting the War in Iraq in the first place.

"Though I was not in government service, I was among the earliest to criticize the rush to war, and yes, even before the war ever started,"-D'bag Trump