Author Topic: VIDEO=> Secret Service Flashed Lights on Floor for Hillary Leaving Debate – Like Those Used for Parkinson’s Patients  (Read 5471 times)

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

FWIW, I’m only in my mid 50’s but over the course of the last couple of years I’ve found that my night vision which used to be pretty good, has seriously gone downhill.  It has not gotten bad enough for me to no longer drive at night but I do try to avoid unfamiliar and very dark roads at night. I found that it is mostly my distance perception at night that is not what it once was.  I have to be more careful at night especially on low lit roads especially when making a sharp turn.

Same here. I'm having some very serious vision issues and possibly developing cataracts (fortunately not as serious a problem as they once were)

When I go to the post office on a bright sunny day I have to hang out for 20 minutes while my eyes adjust enough for me to see the numbers on the combination lock. Now I know why all the old folks are hanging out in the post office all the time.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
You are right this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more important than Benghazi, email servers, lying under oath, pay for play, and Hillary's mountain of liberal policies. I just don't see needing a flashlight as being the soft underbelly of the beast.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
You are right this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more important than Benghazi, email servers, lying under oath, pay for play, and Hillary's mountain of liberal policies. I just don't see needing a flashlight as being the soft underbelly of the beast.

As I said earlier... rabbit holes. Chasing the imaginary white rabbit round, clogs up the information pipeline with BS. Data asphyxiation.

Offline Longmire

@AbaraXas

It's not a rabbit hole, it  only looks like one to those who lack the cognitive skills to navigate through the couple of dog legs required to arrive at the truth.

Something you're not interested in apparently.

Offline Longmire

You are right this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more important than Benghazi, email servers, lying under oath, pay for play, and Hillary's mountain of liberal policies.

If Clinton has an incurable degenerative disease like Parkinson's it calls in to question her capacity to lead the country.

The flashlights leading her around are one one of many indications that this is the case, there are many others.

Why anyone concerned about the future of the United States wouldn't take this seriously is beyond me.  :shrug:

Offline rodamala

My great grandfather had Parkinson's disease at a time when there was far less that could be done to alleviate symptoms.
I fail to see the productivity of this line of attack.

sarc tags aren't required for this joke of an elrction cycle.  just sayinn.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Trump is getting old I don't think his elrction cycles anymore.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Night Hides Not

Same here. I'm having some very serious vision issues and possibly developing cataracts (fortunately not as serious a problem as they once were)

When I go to the post office on a bright sunny day I have to hang out for 20 minutes while my eyes adjust enough for me to see the numbers on the combination lock. Now I know why all the old folks are hanging out in the post office all the time.

Except for brief trips in the local area, I do not like to drive at night anymore. Whenever I go on vacation, I arrange my itinerary to stop when it gets dark. When I was younger, I preferred driving at night. I could get off work on Friday evening, hop in my car and drive 400 miles from my apartment to visit friends in Northern Germany...in 5 hours, thanks to the autobahn. I'd depart for work at 2-3 AM and arrive at the HQ by 7 or 8.

When I'm at a restaurant, I'll often use the flashlight on my iPhone to assist me in reading the menu.

Even with my aging eyesight, I see a big "nothing burger" in this article.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Willful ignorance is not a conservative principle.

Agreed - and Trump supporters have made willful ignorance an art form.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Longmire

Agreed - and Trump supporters have made willful ignorance an art form.   

Not in this instance.

There is clear and compelling evidence that Mrs. Clinton has serious medical issues.

geronl

As I said earlier... rabbit holes. Chasing the imaginary white rabbit round, clogs up the information pipeline with BS. Data asphyxiation.

Just check out how many click-bait crap headlines there are under the POLITICS section.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Except for brief trips in the local area, I do not like to drive at night anymore. Whenever I go on vacation, I arrange my itinerary to stop when it gets dark. When I was younger, I preferred driving at night. I could get off work on Friday evening, hop in my car and drive 400 miles from my apartment to visit friends in Northern Germany...in 5 hours, thanks to the autobahn. I'd depart for work at 2-3 AM and arrive at the HQ by 7 or 8.

When I'm at a restaurant, I'll often use the flashlight on my iPhone to assist me in reading the menu.

Even with my aging eyesight, I see a big "nothing burger" in this article.

Yup I don't drive at night anymore either unless I feel like creeping down some backroads of the nearby state land.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Just check out how many click-bait crap headlines there are under the POLITICS section.
I used to click on headlines like that till THIS happened...

Offline Blizzardnh

Let me toss this out there.  why does cankles have a van? does anyone remember any other person running for president using a van instead of an suv or a huge caddy .

Offline unknown

If Clinton has an incurable degenerative disease like Parkinson's it calls in to question her capacity to lead the country.

The flashlights leading her around are one one of many indications that this is the case, there are many others.

Why anyone concerned about the future of the United States wouldn't take this seriously is beyond me.  :shrug:

Hillary supporters and leftist liberals GOPe and RINOs don't care.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Everybody knows you hate the Bushes.

While you're posting gibberish, your boy is fighting with a Miss Universe.  And his people are saying he doesn't have the discipline to prepare for a debate.

You've got work to do.

Sure, I hate the Bushes, let's see, I voted for them multiple times,  so if anyone has a right to so-called buyer's remorse I do,

Now, more than 50 members of the Bush Admin are backing Trump:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811850/More-50-Bush-administration-alumni-including-Donald-Rumsfeld-warm-Trump-series-new-endorsements.html

If one is being so critical, I think it is fair game to point some things out as if Bush was so much better but I didn't abandon the party.

All the same, Bush's administration mismanaged that invasion, it might have been the right idea but was not conducted in the best way. Many more troops were needed.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...

Or as I call them Batman Headlines...

Offline Longmire

I don't disagree.  :laugh:

Offline starstruck

• Hoping 2018 is a good year
LOL you ain't kidding.

Flashlights for darkness? That's crazy talk.
Trump's driver must have Parkinson's also. I noticed in the video he had the headlights on. Maybe that's what Trump was upset about.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself. They are the American people�s liberty teeth and keystone under independence. � George Washington

Oceander

:facepalm2:

Anything, anything at all, no matter how outrageous, to avoid the awful reality:  Trump got slammed, trashed, bitch-slapped, you name it, and he happily held her coat for her while she whupped him.

Offline sinkspur

Let me toss this out there.  why does cankles have a van? does anyone remember any other person running for president using a van instead of an suv or a huge caddy .

A van is an SUV. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Night Hides Not

:facepalm2:

Anything, anything at all, no matter how outrageous, to avoid the awful reality:  Trump got slammed, trashed, bitch-slapped, you name it, and he happily held her coat for her while she whupped him.

It was more like Chip at his initiation in Animal House:

"Thank you sir, may I have another?"
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline unknown

BEST ELECTION YEAR - EVER!!

I gotta find a meme for that.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)

Offline sinkspur

Sure, I hate the Bushes, let's see, I voted for them multiple times,  so if anyone has a right to so-called buyer's remorse I do,

Now, more than 50 members of the Bush Admin are backing Trump:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811850/More-50-Bush-administration-alumni-including-Donald-Rumsfeld-warm-Trump-series-new-endorsements.html

If one is being so critical, I think it is fair game to point some things out as if Bush was so much better but I didn't abandon the party.

All the same, Bush's administration mismanaged that invasion, it might have been the right idea but was not conducted in the best way. Many more troops were needed.

Rumsfeld was the author of your "Bush invaded Iraq to kill Christians" effort.  And he's backing your boy. 

Enjoy the hypocrisy.

Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.