Author Topic: MRC’s Brent Bozell: Trump Should ‘Raise Hell’ Over Lester Holt Lobbing ‘Softballs’ to Hillary ‘All Night’  (Read 1606 times)

rangerrebew

MRC’s Brent Bozell: Trump Should ‘Raise Hell’ Over Lester Holt Lobbing ‘Softballs’ to Hillary ‘All Night’
By NB Staff | September 27, 2016 | 2:07 AM EDT
shares

After issuing a statement late Monday night blasting Lester Holt’s job as presidential debate moderator, Media Research Center president Brent Bozell joined the Fox Business Network’s late-night coverage and urged Donald Trump to “raise hell” over Holt “pitch[ing] softballs to Hillary Clinton all night long.”

Host Neil Cavuto turned to Bozell around the 12:48 a.m. Eastern mark for his thoughts on Holt and Bozell promptly went to his “scorecard” on Holt’s relentless hardballs and follow-ups to Trump versus those to Clinton.

On birtherism, stop and frisk, and taxes, Bozell noted that Holt asked Trump about these issues but immediately “challenged him on his answer” and then “challenged, interrupted, or fact-checked him six different times” about whether Trump backed the invasion of Iraq.

Source URL: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2016/09/27/mrcs-brent-bozell-trump-should-raise-hell-over-lester-holt-lobbing

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The bias was there, folks seem to be saying Trump should let it go though.  Maybe his surrogates can say something but he should not key in on the situation.

HAPPY2BME

MRC’s Brent Bozell: Trump Should ‘Raise Hell’ Over Lester Holt Lobbing ‘Softballs’ to Hillary ‘All Night’
By NB Staff | September 27, 2016 | 2:07 AM EDT
shares

After issuing a statement late Monday night blasting Lester Holt’s job as presidential debate moderator, Media Research Center president Brent Bozell joined the Fox Business Network’s late-night coverage and urged Donald Trump to “raise hell” over Holt “pitch[ing] softballs to Hillary Clinton all night long.”

Host Neil Cavuto turned to Bozell around the 12:48 a.m. Eastern mark for his thoughts on Holt and Bozell promptly went to his “scorecard” on Holt’s relentless hardballs and follow-ups to Trump versus those to Clinton.

On birtherism, stop and frisk, and taxes, Bozell noted that Holt asked Trump about these issues but immediately “challenged him on his answer” and then “challenged, interrupted, or fact-checked him six different times” about whether Trump backed the invasion of Iraq.

Source URL: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nb-staff/2016/09/27/mrcs-brent-bozell-trump-should-raise-hell-over-lester-holt-lobbing

=============================

the lester holts are sweating it and clinging onto what they have left, knowing their version of history making is about ready to explode.

they don't like it, and that is why they defend hillary with every heartbeat.

HAPPY2BME

HC Seizure? - Presidential Debate - Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaECKYARbss

Offline sinkspur

So Lester Holt is to blame for Trump bringing up Rosie O'Donnell, and Sean Hannity, and his mocking, this morning, of a Miss Universe winner because "she gained weight."

To quote Tom Landry "If you're blaming the refs, you're losing."
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline austingirl

• Cruz 2016- a Constitutional Conservative at last!
Trump should learn from last night's debate and move on to the next. Media bias for the dimocraps will not change.
Principles matter. Words matter.

HAPPY2BME

So Lester Holt is to blame for Trump bringing up Rosie O'Donnell, and Sean Hannity, and his mocking, this morning, of a Miss Universe winner because "she gained weight."

=======================================

u are pro-hillary clinton. 

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Please stop blaming the moderator.  Trump was Trump last night.  With no prepared scripted speech to give he was absolutely lost. Keep in mind that he was given the topics and questions that were going to be addressed last night.  He was totally unprepared and looked like a complete idiot.  He demonstrated exactly how incompetent he really is and this was by far his worse debate.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Trump should learn from last night's debate and move on to the next. Media bias for the dimocraps will not change.

Look.  This isn't Trump's very first debate.  He debated against his GOP opponents several times and then absolutely refused to debate Cruz one on one.  He knew he would lose.  Somehow people are forgetting what a circus he made of the GOP debates. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Resp3

Big ol' Plus 1!

Hard to blame Holt for Trump's antics and his insane rantings and ravings. Holt tried numerous times to stop Donald as he regularly went over his 2 minutes. But nope. The Bully went on and on shooting himself in the foot again and again.

"CALL SEAN HANNITY! CALL SEAN HANNITY!!"

Offline austingirl

Look.  This isn't Trump's very first debate.  He debated against his GOP opponents several times and then absolutely refused to debate Cruz one on one.  He knew he would lose.  Somehow people are forgetting what a circus he made of the GOP debates.

It was Trump's first one on one debate- which, of course, is his own fault for refusing to debate Cruz. The GOP debates were ridiculous and policy got lost in the antics and muggings of Trump. I have not forgotten at all. I do not want the most corrupt person to ever run for office win the WH.

Offline Night Hides Not

It was Trump's first one on one debate- which, of course, is his own fault for refusing to debate Cruz. The GOP debates were ridiculous and policy got lost in the antics and muggings of Trump. I have not forgotten at all. I do not want the most corrupt person to ever run for office win the WH.

I don't want Hillary, either...

Tough question to answer, i.e. who's more corrupt: Hillary or Trump? It's a toss up IMO.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline austingirl

I don't want Hillary, either...

Tough question to answer, i.e. who's more corrupt: Hillary or Trump? It's a toss up IMO.

I believe Hitlery is far more corrupt and while in government, while Trump is an opportunistic businessman in a shady business. The fact that Hitlery escaped consequences for her illegal server that endangered National Security, her destabilization of the ME, her influence peddling at the Clinton Crime Foundation, her questionable health that begs the question of whether Soros, BLM, or the muslim brotherhood will be running the country if she "short-circuits," all are reasons that she is the worse of two bad choices.

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
HC Seizure? - Presidential Debate - Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaECKYARbss

No, not a seizure... Looks more like a shiver from filling her Depends...  :whistle: