Author Topic: Sex Assaults Double During First Week Of Oktoberfest Compared To Last Year  (Read 708 times)

rangerrebew

Daily Caller News Foundation
Sex Assaults Double During First Week Of Oktoberfest Compared To Last Year
Jacob Bojesson
Foreign Correspondent
10:10 PM 09/25/2016

Visitors cheer with beer during the opening day of the 183rd Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, September 17, 2016. REUTERS/Michaela Rehle   Visitors cheer with beer during the opening day of the 183rd Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany, September 17, 2016. REUTERS/Michaela Rehle

Twice as many sexual assaults have been reported during the first week of Oktoberfest in Munich compared to 2015, despite added security and fewer visitors.

Organizers have boosted security for this year’s celebration of Oktoberfest amid the growing terror threat and the recent trend of sexual assaults in Germany.

A total of 16 sexual assaults were reported during the opening week, a doubling from eight in 2015. Suspects are both German and foreign, according to police.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/25/sex-assaults-double-during-first-week-of-oktoberfest-compared-to-last-year/#ixzz4LMimR3Vk

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Sex Assaults Double During First Week Of Oktoberfest Compared To Last Year
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 12:58:13 pm »
So far no rapes have been reported, although officials managed to stop a 32-year-old man from having sex with an unconscious woman during the opening night.

Might be me but passing out at an event like this might open you up for unwanted sexual contact....

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 02:28:17 pm »
I wonder how many of the perps are, shall we say, "recent arrivals" in Germany (of a Muslim persuasion).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 03:41:10 pm »
I'd be willing to bet the term "double" is a low ball figure.