Author Topic: CNN’s Jeff Zeleny: “So Long Ohio” …Hillary Is Giving Up on Buckeye State (VIDEO)  (Read 892 times)

Offline SirLinksALot

SOURCE: GATEWAY PUNDIT

URL: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/cnns-jeff-zeleny-long-ohio-hillary-giving-buckeye-state-video/

by Jim Hoft

During CNN’s Inside Politics on Sunday Jeff Zeleny told the panel that it’s “So long Ohio” for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. She hasn’t been there is weeks!

NTK reported:

“It’s been 20 days since Hillary Clinton stepped foot into this classic battleground state, and she’s not expected to visit it again in the month of September. That is a nod to the political reality they’re facing, her campaign. She is struggling mightily among white voters.”

CLICK ABOVE LINK FOR THE VIDEO

Offline andy58-in-nh

Clinton doesn't need Ohio. She's got Pennsylvania all but locked up, and that's all she needs to have a high probability of winning.   
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online cato potatoe

Laughable.  Obama had a problem with white voters, and he carried Ohio twice.  Not only that, but Hillary led the polls in that state until a few weeks ago.  The Democrats will pour all kinds of resources into Ohio, because they know it's a silver bullet.

Offline Longmire

Good news...on to Michigan!

@unknown

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Great news ... on to Michigan AND Pennsylvania!

Offline Longmire

Great news ... on to Michigan AND Pennsylvania!

And Wisconsin!  888high58888

Offline unknown

@unknown

Thanks for the ping.

There is no way we can let Hillary win this election. Cruz said it best. Trump has to win or we will all be in real butt hurt.

I won't be here after the election and vote.

If Hillary wins - I will be busy, BLOAT! (It won't be long before she won't let you buy.)

If Trump wins, I won't be here to GLOAT. (I don't want to hang around while everyone looks at every speck in his eye.)